Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice Water Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by euphorianx3, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Hello fellow brothers of the goddess.

I had bought an oz for $40 and so I was thinking of ways to increase potency, make hash or tinctures etc.  Well I decided tonight to do an ice water extraction, and Im so glad that I did.  Well my first batch was just a small sample.  I smoked that in like 3 hits. From 2 grams of shake. So I think there is still alot of cannabinoids in the herb still.   It's sugar leaf shake.  But pretty strong stuff when smoked, just theres the leaf taste etc.  Well this hash just knocked me on my ass. harder than weed that costs $60/eighth. Should I make the whole oz into hash? And then use the remainder to make butter?

2. Bump.. ok I dont know what happened to the chunk I made.Either dog ate it or it dried up into this beige, shattery substance, but I dont know if thats weed or food. Lol I dont remembr but this shit is so dry. does ice hash dry this fast? did my dog eat it? he has been acting weird as fuck.  I gave him some food to chill him out. I hope he didnt eat the fuckin hash

3. Lmao! That's really fucking funny.
    And yeah, it's really up to you to convert the ounce into hash. I'm the type of person to get an ounce and end up blasting the whole ounce into some BHO. There's just nothing like concentrates.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 euphorianx3, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Yay! I found the chunk on the floor. LOL my dog didnt eat it.

Well Im very happy with the results.  This hash is so strong. Long lasting. Slow burning. Goodness. Damn!