Ice, moonshine, or greyskull

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sparky78, Sep 3, 2019.

1. on day 22.

2. Day 8

Attached Files:

3. 14 days

Attached Files:

4. Today

Attached Files:

5. Yes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Agreed

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Idk why but me too lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. EC788D40-BA4F-47FD-9237-505026A1D414.jpeg Is there any signs. I really don’t want this thing to be just some vigorous ass male but I got stacked in the background waiting to take the stage Incase it is.

Attached Files:

9. I’m experimenting as well and gonna call it dirty popping lol

10. It’s been brought nutrient over load already and has been nursed back never stopping growth and never releasing hormones.

Attached Files:

11. A
    also lives a dry life.

12. How many nodes are these things known to grow? I have done many experiments but never flowered one.

13. It never really utilized its coties and now has been dying off when the splitting occurred. Bottom and top of plant at the moment. I’m not sure if the cola should be trying to push 3 nodes at once. This could be a result of the dirt if not normal. Some one let me know.

Attached Files:

14. The goal is one cola with one straight line to the cola without cutting the plant.

15. 1 big tap root with fan leave roots and hopefully one big bud.

16. image.jpg Fan leaf size I don’t know if this is normal?

17. Anything else to add?

18. Soil mix is 30percemt happy frog 30 percent worm castings and and 40percent cocunut stuff for water retention. Won’t talk about light you will never see them, watched my sunflower grow thought how could I make an MJ plant grow in this manner, saw a guy on you tube miss when he was fluxing and did not want to cut again so he threw dirt on it and it died. Most water consumed 1400 ml received 8- 10.5-11.7 , bat guano and 5 different types of bacillus. Watered with nutrients nestle pure life, straight water, smart water. Been hanging things to increase wobble intensity when stops wobbling increased fan speed now as it’s wobble slows I’m throwing more weight on.

19. 5000 k light turns off at 5 and 3200 handles the night and doesn’t come back on till like 10 earlier or later sometimes. Started on 21-3 been reduced over time to 18-6.

20. I’m going to test balls if flower on stacked