Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice in your mouth, literally.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ncrmro, Jul 24, 2011.

1. #1 Ncrmro, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    While chewing on ice today, I decided to crush a few cubes up in my mouth while using a glass chillum nothing special.. Geeze what a difference, almost like a bong rip.

Is this well known?

2. That'd be too fuckihg cold for me.

3. I'm going to have to try this with a blunt haha.

I also found that if you chew gum while smoking it will cure Cotten mouth.

If this ice shit works im going to have to get a sheetz slushie and try that out :smoke:

4. the thought of chewing ice makes me shudder

5. Definitely gonna try this.

6. Yeah it kinda came naturally I always chew ice, It really doesn't take to much ice if you put it in the front of your mouth so the smoke is concentrated over the chunks. Although of course more ice better up to a point.

7. hahaha i just found this out today too!! thats so awesome haha :hello:

8. The sound of someone chewing ice drives me cccrraaazzyyyyy, my roommate used to do it all the time and I wanted to smack her

Anyway sounds interesting, might have to try it sometime

9. I have always iced up my bongs. Simple way to do it without chewing is....take an old clean wash towel, fold it in half and drop the right nimber of ice cubes into it and twist it a few times. Now go bang it on a concrete floor or the sidewalk 4 or 5 times. Voila! Crushed ice for da bong. Bubble bubble....

10. Of course lol, this is just if all you have is a pipe.

11. i tried that once, my mouth tasted like bong water afterwards. disgusting

12. i hate chewing ice with all the dental work ive had it makes for some real pain lol

13. For some reason the first time I read this, I thought you said you put a towel with ice wrapped in it into your bong, then you bang it on concrete 4 or 5 times. I was about to ask what kind of bong you had so I could throw it at a wall and impress my friends when it doesn't break.

14. I could just picture that..
    "Hey dudes, check this out!" *SMACK*
    "Woahhhhhhhhhhhhh...Let me try that!" :D

15. :eek:...............................

16. A few of my buddies do this when they hit the gravity bong haha.
    I guess it's too harsh for them, I just hold my nose.
    But both ways work wonders!
    It's an ice catcher in your mouth..? lol