Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice in a spoon?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xHaze, Feb 17, 2009.

1. So I recently got a new spoon, and I was just wondering if putting ice inside the spoon would do anything? I can get a bunch of little chunks of ice and fit them in there. Would it cool down the hit? I don't think i'd suck any ice in if I don't inhale to hard.

2. It would help cool down your smoke for perhaps the first hit. It's going to melt pretty quickly and you're just gonna end up with water that's not going to do much.

3. You might get water in your mouth, dirty water that is.

Better to freeze your spoon instead.

4. yes put the spoon in the freezer DO NOT PUT ICE IN YOUR SPOON you will end up with resiny water in your mouth no good. They do make spoons with water between the glass so that you can put it in the freezer and have ice all around your bowl. I've only seen them online though.

5. I heard freezing the spoon and then having it heat up causes it to crack or break easier?

6. As long as you're not subjecting your piece to really extreme temperature changes, you should be okay. Your glass shouldn't stay in the freezer for very long.

7. I still think it is bad to stick you piece in the frezzer and then use it. you are just going to make fractures that will be easier to crack it later.

8. Don't put ice in it, but do stick it in the freezer.

9. Umm yes, buy why? Dry pieces (such as spoons) are meant to be dry. Get a bong with ice pinches if u want a smoother hit.