Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice in a gravity bong? (waterfall)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Albino_Rhino, Mar 15, 2009.

1. So I made a waterfall out of a coke bottle, and tonight I plan to smoke it. Just some nameless mids that seem much better than mids.

I was wondering, would putting ice in the waterfall work?

Now as the water drains, it pulls the smoke into contact with the ice, and makes it cooler/less harsh, correct?

If there are any glaring flaws, please inform me.

Thanks GC! Happy toking.

2. Yes sir, I can confirm to that as of 20 minutes ago I tried it :smoking:
    And try not to be smoking mids bruh.

3. It might work ive never tried it with ice but i want too haha

4. Very smart idea. The ice would float at the top of the water making it come in contact with most of the smoke. The thing is getting the ice in the bottle.

5. You unscrew the cap and drop the ice in.

6. It's fine without ice dude. It's not even harsh

7. the ice is gonna melt after like 2-3 hits? there's already enough in the gb to cool down the hit...

8. yeah for real this shit from 09!

9. Not all bottles have big enough holes for ice cubes. And holy shit, I had no idea this thread was from 2009.

10. Do you have virgin lungs? Lol.

-edit, old thread.. nevermind.