Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ice in a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryisHIGH, Nov 14, 2011.

1. me and some friends just smoked from a bong and we put ice inside, and we were coughing like fuck from the hits we were getting? do people actually smoke it with ice in their bong?

2. It is supposed to cool the smoke down, makes it easier to hit. Coughing doesn't necesarily have to do with temperature of the smoke though. Hot water in your bong might help with that, as the steam is supposed to help moisturize your throat, or something along those lines.

3. Did you not put water in it? lol, you put cold water in the bottom and put ice in it hahaha.

4. some ppl say that warm water makes their hits smoother. so you could try that with the ice.

5. reminds me of a time my friend handed me the bong and i dont know what happened to the water but i was too stoned to realize there was none in it. yup, it caused much coughing.

6. lol this. you have to put water in it as well.

if you did have water in there, maybe you just can't take hits. practice makes perfect.