ice in a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by khemist89, Aug 13, 2009.

1. IMO it is overrated. sure it MIGHT cool the hit, but it ruins the milkeyness!

plus i hear it can actually freeze part of your lungs or some shit, though that is hard to believe lol.

I prefer just to have a bong with a nice tree perc, or just a natural straight tube piece :p

2. It does cut down on the milk-factor, but sometimes its nice to rip a cold bowl on a hot summer day..

3. this is all fact.

without the ice = immense milk to the fullest extent, but, with ice = better. Cooler, more smooth and easier to hit.:smoking:

4. What exactly do you mean by ruining the milkyness? Do you mean that it doesn't look as cool or that you can't fit as much smoke in the chamber?

5. yes.

i feel ice just makes it slightly cooler. there is no point to it, unless you are a pussy and cant take a bong hit :p

6. Yeah, I'm hearing a contradiction here.

I always feel like a bong gets extensively milky when I add ice...

It also diffuses the smoke and cools it down, allowing fatter rips. + the glass gets all frosty and delish..

I really don't understand what's not to want here lol

7. So what if it doesn't look as good after you put in ice. Don't put ice in when you go to make any milkvids. The rest of the time you're not smoking to look good, you're smoking to get high. So, put that ice in if you like and get high.