Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice in a bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ForumStoner, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Its supposed to cool down the smoke to make it smoother, but I've never found it very effective if its just in an ice pinch. In the actual water though, it also helps break up the smoke into smaller bubbles, giving it more contact with the water and giving a smoother hit.

2. Yeah I prefer no ice too, that's why I prefer bongs too, a huge harsh hit is always the way to roll :smoking:

3. [​IMG]

4. Hahaha facepalm moment

5. I'm also a very big Tool fan myself..going to hotbox the closet and listen to 10,000 days :smoking:

6. That happened to a friend of mine, he was pissed and it took him forever to figure out how it broke

7. Personally , i wan't to try ice bong hits , i've heard that the ice cubes makes the hit smoother.

8. Yep, the ice cools down the water that it never has contact with..... No
    The ice cools down the smoke, but it also makes it taste musty IMO.

9. When you put ice in a bong it alters the fabric of reality.

What else would it do?