Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice dragon needed carb longer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2cent420, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Made ice dragon and I don’t think I decarbed it long enough as my mate had a heroic dose of it and got nothing

the weed was strong as fk
    The alcohol is strong as fk

the end think tire did nothing and is separating too alcohol and resin looking bottom

What can I do can it be saved making it into green dragon and boiling it or is it too late

2. I believe you did not properly decarboxylate your plant matter. I also believe the separation you are seeing is the cuticle from the resin head. Everything has likely been dissolved in your alcohol.
    [​IMG]I believe @BrassNwood can guide you in how to save it by making RSO.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Yeah I think the same
    Was wondering as it says there is ice dragon and then green dragon where you heat it I didn’t know if the heating process now would still decarb it

• Like Like x 1
  4. The difference between a golden dragon tincture and green dragon tincture is only the process time once in the alcohol. Golden dragon tincture tends to be a single short wash. Green Dragon is processed longer and therefore picks up more chlorophyll. Both processes start off with the same decarboxylation procedure.