Ice Cream Coco Hempy Scrog grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bmaster1964, Jan 22, 2013.

1. loving it, enjoy my man.

2. Thanks man! I may cut her down towards the end of the week. I need to make some more cookies, we finished the last ones today.:p:smoking: Talk about cutting it close.

3. The sativa is showing more ambers, so tomorrow I'll put her in the dark for a few days. She could fatten up more but I don't want her to over ripen. She still has 2-3 days in the dark yet. That should make it just over 9 weeks from flip.

Here's a couple 'natural' shots of her. The last ones before harvest.

Attached Files:

4. so 8 weeks from preflower..why the fuck arent my plants turning?

5. #105 bmaster1964, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    LOL, they will bro, I promise.. You're sooo close. ;)

Now remember, mine are clones so they are already mature, they start showing me the odd flowers in veg. So they're ready to rock and roll when flipped.

Idk, but you hardly veg from seed before flipping so I think maybe it might take longer for yours to mature and ripen. I may be way off but it seems logical to me.

Or...its just the strain man.

6. Im flushing the hell out of my medium tonight to rush em

7. I checked the trichs this morning and have noticed a lot more ambers than yesterday. It's amazing how quickly they turn once they start. I'd say 3-5% ambers.

I don't have time today to chop her so it'll have to wait for tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be good till then:eek:

Btw, once I've done a final dry weight and smoke report, I will be continuing my Ice cream clone grow on my Bmaster's Perpetual grow thread. Please join me.:wave:

I will leave this thread open for questions, comments or general chat on this beautiful strain or my techniques (which aren't so beautiful, but still seem to work for me :))

Peace:smoking:

8. same with my tomatoes! when started to go red, they really turned a dark red in 1-3 days!

my short diesel has some ambers, so im guessing its time has come! i also just red that ambers increase after being cut as well.

see ya on the flip side!

9. Finally eh Bam?:hello: I know it's been hell for you!

So I chopped her this morning. :D I feel that I caught her peak time, by all determining factors.

Her colas feel pretty dense for a sativa :p I'm happy with her yield, but obviously I'm not expecting record harvest from her. My best plant took up half my grow space. This one I had to share with 3-4 others. Her footprint was 2.75 sq ft.this grow. I'll try to figure out the gram per watt once she's dry.

I do know that I was able to get over 6 ozs of fresh sugar buds and close sugar leaf for my cannabutter. :p by the time she's been decarbed that should translate into about 1.5 ozs dry.

Check out my perpetual grow journal for my "How to make awesome Cannabutter" posts.

I shall return once the buds have finished drying, please check back

Attached Files:

10. looks like a lot of flower to me. how were the pistils for harvest? i cant really tell from the pic.

11. The odd rogue white pistil was still popping up, but 95% had turned and about 75% of those had died back. I was hoping to have my digital scope by this harvest, just to be able to show you the incredible amount of trichs on these buds:p

12. Those are some awesome buds bro!! Cant even wait til you get that digital scope. Your drying cab looks like its the size of my grow cab haha.

13. Hmm like 60% of my tricks are still white

14. Thanks bud :) it was a funny thing, the scope arrived today:hello: It works pretty good, I'm just having troubles uploading the pics. File size too big..:rolleyes: I'll figure it out . That was originally my veg cab, now my old flower cab is my veg cab..lol you know how it goes:D

You know Bam, some strains take a long time to show ambers, my LaCon Is like that, I've chopped her without seeing any ambers..so long as the majority are milky you're good. I'm not saying chop I'm just saying it's not always about the ambers;)

I'll get back to you soon with some trich shots.

15. Ok I think I got it.. I just have to crop it some. Here's a sample:)

Btw the quality will get better with practice;)

Attached Files:

16. nice..what scope is that?

17. Nice harvest and scope! :hello:

Those trichs are covering those buds :yummy:

18. I picked it up on ebay about $40. Free shipping of course;)

I think it's worth the money. I can see myself getting a little crazy with this on all kinds of different things it has video as well.

Attached Files:

19. what power works best for you?

20. Around 30x-50x works best to see everything.

So the final dry weight 117.4 grams or just over 4 ozs.
    45 grams sugar bud
    72 grams nice bud

I made cookies yesterday with the sugar bud. They worked out well..tasty and potent:smoking:

As for the smoke. She had that same sweet piny taste and smell. Smooth going in till hit lungs..then explodes:eek:.

This one has always been a good social high. Good for interactions and intelligent conversation. At the same time when left alone I find myself in deep contemplative thought, bordering on trippy and psychedelic :p

You can see by the trich shots just how frosty she can get. I never get hash from this pheno as I need everything I can get for the butter. Sacrifices.

This will be it for the grow portion of this thread. Please post comments or questions, I will respond.

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. I hope you found it as interesting as I did cultivating them:p

Peace
    Bmaster:wave:

Attached Files: