Ice Cream Coco Hempy Scrog grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bmaster1964, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Yes it is. It's a cross between Ingemars white widow and Bubble gum. :yummy:

I know, what a combo :p

2. lucky dog.

3. Indica- 6.5 weeks
    Sativa - 5 weeks flower

The indica looks like the end of the heavy flowering stage. I've trimmed the large fan leaves to let the lower nugs get some light energy and ripen up.
    I cut out the bloom boost and upped the sweet to 15ml.

I'm loving the tops. I can tell they are gonna swell to big dense colas. They are frosting up nicely. The smell is more subtle than the sativa.

The sativa is full into heavy flowering. Incredible amount of buds on this plant. This is the one I like to use for making cannabutter. I get lots of decent tops and still have enough decent nugs to make a batch'o'butter:p

The first pics are of the indica then the sativa.

Attached Files:

4. Nicee dude looking great. Almost in the home stretch

5. Thanks bmeat :) smelling like a candy store in the green room:p

If anyone is interested, I have started a perpetual grow journal now that I'm introducing new strains to the garden. I will keep the existing journals going till harvest.

Please join me over at
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

6. Wow, impressive bmaster! :smoke:

7. Appreciate that BYOweed :wave:

I'm getting a little ansy waiting for the sativa to finish. Getting low on the cookies :eek: I shared quite a few of the last batch. Good times:smoking::D

8. My IC sativa is at the end of 6 weeks of the flowering phase.

She is still heavy into flower and should be for about a week or so. There are no signs of deficiencies and looks very healthy. I cleaned out her interior as she was very bushy and needed a trim.;)
    She is really packing on the calyxs and trichs :p, with no sign of slowing down.

I've been feeding her a heavy nute solution with an ec reading of 3.1, when they say it should be no higher than 2.4. Aside from the very tips of the fan leaves, there is no nute burn or lock out. She likes it so I'm going to keep it that way.

Attached Files:

9. She's looks great man, be careful with those nutes. That's how I burnt my TD, heavy dose for a period of time and out of nowhere she stopped getting hungry and started to burn :p

10. Thanks BYOweed, I'll definitely watch that with my TD.:D with the Ice Cream, I've grown her enough that i know what she can handle. I should back off a bit but it's tough when they seem to respond so well to heavy feed.

11. was this under strictly fluro?

12. No, I use flouros in veg only. I use a 400w super hps for flower.
    You can get decent yields with flouros using a scrog setup.

13. The IC indica is at the end of 7 weeks of flowering. She has been flushed with a clearing solution and distilled water. There was a majority of cloudy trichs with a few ambers. This is when I like to harvest indicas. Great head high, but relaxing, not racy. I apologize for the quality of the shots. When I do the final bud shots, I'll make sure I use a better camera, it's just these phone cameras are so handy.

Attached Files:

14. you cutting her down?

15. I'll chop her in about a week or so. She will still fatten up some.

16. Looks good, looking forward to the finish.

17. i think my diesel are almost done too..really early. go checkout my diesel grow in sig, and let me know what you think please..since you have some experience with harvests

18. Thanks Bro and welcome:wave:
    So am I, the bittersweet thing about this is that it's the last of her pheno in my garden. I didn't take cuttings from her this round as I'm introducing other strains. It's kinda why I let her go 'natural' to see how she grew untrained and to get some nice colas:smoking:

19. Yeah no problem bud, I'll pop over and check it out;)

20. Here's a couple PCP shots...Pop Can Perspective shots to give you a better idea of the size of buds:)

I'll probably chop my Indica in one week. I know she's good now, but I have to continue the water only for a bit more. She's got such hard swollen nugs, really packing on the sugar now. Man hard to resist, but as time goes on I learn more patience. Believe me, if you knew me before you'd know how big that is:D

Speaking of patience, my sativa is nearing end of week 7, but experience tells me she could go another 3 weeks yet. She just keeps sprouting new flowers with no let up. I truly believe the sweet raw has a lot to do with this, as it has never stalled during flower since I started using it.

Then there's the IC clone. Remember, she was a flowering cutting and has finally started vegging. Here's a shot showing her transition leaves. They start as non serated blades, then eventually become the serated blades we have all come to love:p

Attached Files: