Ice Cream Coco Hempy Scrog grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bmaster1964, Jan 22, 2013.

1. nice run! got the gloves on and everything haha

2. do you have a thread on the la con grow? i have a baby of it started..and a silver la which is 1/2 la con 1/2 silver bubble..they were freebies from attitudes jan promo, & will be my 1st ever grow with genetics, i cant wait to see what a cannabis cup winning strain turns out to be!! not to toot my own horn but my bagseed stuff has been beating out the local top shelf stuff. i have had people say they thought i had put stuff on the bud bc it messes them up so bad, i tell them that its just love... lol

3. Thanks BYOweed :p very tasty smoke :smoking:

Currently, I have the LaCon, both phenos of Ice Cream, my Tangerine Dream and just introduced Little OG KUSH to the family. I'm dropping the indica leaning Ice Cream after her harvest. Good smoke but need to make room for OG. I wish i could keep them all,lol

:wave:thanks Bmeat, ya sticky shit. Love the glove and scissor hash. Best stuff:smoking:

Hey R squaRed.:wave: I don't have an LaCon journal, but I'd love to help you any way i can. Got any questions? Just ask.
    I believe you man. Love is definitely one of the key ingredients to a good grow.
    Good luck and keep us informed on your journey

4. The IC sativa is at the end of her stretch. It's kinda hard to see in the pics, but there are lots of potential tops

Currently she eats
    13ml each a&b canna coco
    8ml b52
    6ml Botanicare Sweet
    5ml calmag +
    10ml Fulvic acid
    1/4 teaspoon Koolbloom pk booster
    Per 4 ltr tap water PhD to 5.8 every two days

Attached Files:

5. damn homie! i want that bush!

6. Thanks bro:) Lst training helps a lot to keep her compact and bushy. Works well for my tight grow area.

7. Update for the end of the fourth week of flowering.

It looks like I might get some decent sized colas off this girl. Her main cola is about 8" swelling nicely, and she has 9 side colas about 3/4 the size. Lots of decent sized buds throughout, not too much popcorn :p.,

Her leaves are still very healthy, no yellowing or dropping. She likes to eat. I'm feeding her pretty heavy and she's showing no sign of nute burn, even with the bloom boost.

Her diet through heavy flowering;
    12ml a&b canna coco
    8ml b52
    8ml Botanicare Sweet
    10ml Fulvic acid
    1/4 teaspoon Koolbloom pk booster
    1 teaspoon epsom salts
    Per 4 ltr tap water PhD to 5.8

I've stopped foliar spray, don't want to risk mold:(

Looking at about a week or so of heavy flowering yet.

Attached Files:

8. I've added a free song download that my band recorded, i wanted to share with you all.
    :wave:

Please enjoy.. smoke a phatty first..it sounds better;).lol

9. Nice start if you want swing by my grow I started lsting my lady's early and I changed to a coco medium I like it a lot more. It coco with worm castings and vermiculite and pearlite.

10. The two IC girls are heavy into budding, will post some pics when things get good and swollen:p

In the meantime, I was bored so I thought I'd take some pics of my OG Kush transplant from the hempy cup to the 1 gallon hempy bucket.

After I put some perlite in the bottom up to the hole, I then put a couple inches of coco down. I stuck an empty cup in the pot and filled around it with coco, lightly patting it. I do this so that I can get a good coverage of ZHO beneficials on all the exposed root.
    It makes for an easier transplant, I might add;)

Attached Files:

11. wow..very smart way of transplanting. cant rep you again. sorry.

12. Thanks bmeat :wave: there's virtually no stress to the roots this way,imo.
    +rep appreciated ;)

13. Hey guys. I'd like you all to enjoy a free copy of my song.:wave:

I'm posting this because the file share site only allows downloads for a short time, so if you'd like one, please download it soon.

Enjoy and play it loud:smoking:

14. Hey bmaster your song is super cool i downloaded it the other day. Which instrument are you playing?

15. Thanks Dingus :) I play the Bass guitar.

The file size is too big to upload in my signature, unfortunately.
    I'm working on something more permanent:confused:

In other news, my Tangerine Dream girl went into the flowering tent today.
    Set up a scrog screen for her to grow into. Should take a week or so:p

16. Today marks the end of the 4th week of flower.

I removed her screen now that she has stopped stretching and her stems have become more woody. I do this so that she can breath better and allow more light to mid growth, by opening her up a bit letting airflow and light in.

I'm able to do this only because of the individual screens per plant.
    Using same nute schedule as the indica.
    It's hard to see in pic, but the sugar leaves are forming copius amounts of trichs, tightly packed:yummy:

Attached Files:

17. can you retake the macro? i am also in 4.5 weeks of flower and i want to compare resin amounts.

18. Yeah no problem bud. I'll get a couple at lights on. I'll try to get some better shots.;)

19. Hey Bmeat. Here's a couple more pics of the sugar leaves. It's hard to get good closeups with a phone camera, but hopefully you get the idea:eek:

Under the lightscope you can see tight rows of trichs, almost touching each other already.

I picked up these seeds in Montreal. They just love this strain there because of the incredible amount of sugar you get. Montreal loves their hash and this makes awesome hash ( and cookies, i might add):p:smoking:

Just for shits and giggles, i included a pic of a mutant leaf I found on my Indica.:)

Attached Files:

20. yeah, full of crystals. its a white strain?