Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice Bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by surferstoner, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Hi people,
    Im pretty new to smoking and have only done it a few months and mostly only smoke from a bubbler. But I really want a new smoking tool and want to try a bong. So I did a little research and everyone is saying that putting ice in your bong makes the hit smoother. But people keep saying that it can cause pneumonia and cause a lot of moisture buildup in your lungs. is this true?

I also wanted to know if it made much of a differnce to buy a bong that had an icecatcher or just buy one without and put ice in the stem?

2. My soloution : only fuck with papers

3. ^ Wiz is that you??

4. #4 MeAndBuds, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao this shit cracked me up haahaha I'm high as fuck.

5. Funny, cause wiz has a huge bong.

6. #6 MeAndBuds, Jul 24, 2011
    Obviously he probably has many other tools but it's pretty clear he dick rides papers. Listen to reefer party by him lol he has an entire album named rolling papers.

7. Haha yeah i was just pointing that out. The duds a wackjob IMO.

8. fuck wiz....i use ice daily aint even had a sniffle mayne....

9. ICE is the way to go for enjoying a bong rip. Only shitty part about ice is my bong needs a tiny bit of water and when the ice melts it makes the water level rise thus causing a lil bit of drag.

10. #10 1337weed, Jul 25, 2011
    Trolllll

11. Well the ice catcher keeps the ice out of the water preventing it from melting it as quickly and giving it a second go-through at cooling the smoke (the initial being the water).

However, I have a bong w/o and ice catcher and use ice here and there. Mostly I just use ice-cold water right before I smoke. Either way, yes ice helps make the hit much more smooth but I've never heard of the hypochondriac shit your talking about...ice is ice bro, never heard of anyone dying from ice have you?

12. I got excited at first when I read the title... I was thinking like a bong made of ice.

Probably no way it'd work but it's an awesome idea..

I'm very high.

13. ice in bongs can lead to pneumonia? lol if you remain somewhat active I don't think you'll have to worry about getting pneumonia...