Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ice bong question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eddie0796, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I have a regular nothing special bong and it's big enough to put crushed ice in the water would that make it just like a actual ice bong?

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    An "ice bong" is just a bong that has an ice catcher in it. If you can put a decent amount of ice in the water, it'll be pretty much the same. It won't look as pretty, but it'll get the same desired cooling effect.

I've smoked out of both a "real ice bong," and a bong with the water+ice like you're describing. I couldn't notice a difference

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. I like when its cold out putting snow in the chamber and taking a big ass rip haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The smoke will be cooled by filtration through the cold water instead of smoke making contact with the ice. That's the only difference.

5. Don't really need the ice catcher if u can out I've in it somehow it'll do the trick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Now... Fill up the tube with ice and add ice to the water itself as well! Ice, ice, blazin'. That's what I plan on doing the first night once my 18"er arrives.

7. Gotta be more specific now adays because there is Literally bongs you can make out of ice