iCaptures hillside grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by icapture, Aug 9, 2009.

1. The plants are much more green in person. For whatever reason uploading them to photobucket changes the true color of the photo.

Here are my three girls (well i am hoping they are all ladies.) For the first part of their life they lived in a hot attic with not much fresh air, but every now and again I would put them on the balcony in the sunshine and they LOVED IT! so I made the decision to put them outside for good and man have they taken off. The only down side is that I cannot force them into flowering.

I am planning on leaving them in the pots. I am not wanting them to get as big as possible, and I like the possibility of being able to move them if my spot becomes too public. I also might move them a week or two before flowering, just in case any little fuckers know about my plants and are waiting for them to mature fully. Hopefully a thief will show up with his scissors thinking he is smart only to see that I've moved the plant. Hopefully he doesn't get the jump on me, and move MY plants to a secret location.

I watered them 4 days ago, so I was thinking they were in need of a good watering since the sun has been out for the past few days, but when i stuck my finger in the soil 1-2 inches down the soil was still moist and cold. So I figured I'd wait another 2-3 days until it has dried out a bit more or until the leaves wilt. Just left the water jugs with the plants under the cover of a bush.

Plants look good, thick, and healthy. But no signs of sex yet. Thinking I'm gonna have to wait till the days become shorter. The plant who is off by herself is still the fastest grower, her stem is definitely the thickest, and her top section is thick with new leaves.

All the plants are the same height, but the other two's stems aren't quite as thick.

Thankfully no BUGS yet, and I'm crossing my fingers, but we'll see. I've heard infestations can happen very quickly.

Plant who is by herself:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The twins:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a fun pic for the road...

[​IMG]