Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iBurnTrees MA Thread Of Dank [HQ PICS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iBurnTrees, Dec 21, 2010.

1. :cry:

^tears of joy man.

2. What's up everyone? Trapped in this Boston blizzard and all i can do is blaze, I'm really enjoying sittin' around getting baked all day. Got some bud to through up which is some decent shit that i payed way too much for it seems.

Unknown
    190$/Half, 365$/Ounce
    Grade: C+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: This bud kind of dissapointed me... I could have payed the extra 5-10$ and gotten some "A" grade bud. The depressing part of this bud is how bland the scent is, as well as leafs, and the price for the quality. I could have payed probably 320-330 for this bud from someone else, but oh well i figure it doesn't mean much because i decided to flip it and get a few free grams.

KIEF
    FREE!!!
    Grade: A++
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: This stuff is right out of the very dank buds you see come through this thread. Hope all the GC lurkers are enjoying. I'll keep you guys updated.

3. dude
    thats alot of fuckin keif rite there

4. hell yeah, just about 980% of the bud in this thread went through my grinder. keep in mind i pack kief bowls everyday probably. :smoke::smoke:

5. shiiitt
    thats insane man
    do u ever make oil?

6. Bump.
    I appreciate any comments and all the reps you guys been giving me, keep it coming. Enjoy the dank!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. Sick thread, bunch of gas nug i seen, keep em coming.
    +rep

8. This thread continues to consistently kick ass. Well done.

9. DAMN!

I wish I could find some of those dank nugs. Im stuck with alot of middies in the 617

10. #50 Smoked All Dat, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
    lol MA aint got shit. This is too all you people sayin we got dankk.

We do but it's massive expensive!!

But we can get regs 7g quarters 25 bucks from like anybodyyy.
    100 dollar ounce of regs/mids.

Edit: 413 all day

11. mids suck, but have fun with dem blunts... :rolleyes: this guys thread is very good, that O looks good man... i guess it wasn't too dank in your opinion though. I agree with the expensive part... but that's what sucks about inflation and living on the east coast... then again i have a better hook up than most people in my area, just wish i had MY card... o well knowing people that do is just as great ;)

12. yo homie + rep for that keif. , i love smoken it cuz after i feel like i have the best high ever . haah:D.

13. other MA tokers + plenty of dank nug shots (from MA) = one pretty dope thread

+ rep for sure

14. bumplestiltskin

15. Give me another update Negrooo

16. Alright, thought I'd shapen up a little bit and throw up some photos.

Grand Daddy Purps
    20$/g
    A-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mids
    300$/QUAP
    Mid-Grade
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. that isn't mids... high mids more like it. Looks pretty good but that's 300/o? That grand daddy looks dank, too fucking expensive however.

18. Nooo 300 a quap.. Or QP a quarter pound as in 4 ounces lol im mad high. Keep reppin MA. 508

19. I get some pretty dank buds from all over, I live in the 781 area stoughton/sharon/canton been getting dank for years usually from canada or somewhere out west / cali. I cannot find haze though and I see you got some nice haze if you want to pm me and hit me up help me find some haze i can get pretty much any strain but haze :)