Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iBurnTrees MA Thread Of Dank [HQ PICS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iBurnTrees, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Yup, MA's got some dank nugs.

2. No Love? Nobody likes to appreciate a well made thread I spent a good amount of time on. oh well, I hope any of you bypassers who don't post alot enjoy the thread. I'm free to feedback.

Beasters
    110$/Half, 200$/Oz
    Grade: D+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: Some shit straight outta British Columbia grown quickly with chemicals and is pretty much on plant steroids. The bud looks well but smells like hay. Gets you a decent high though.

3. DAMN. those look good enough to eat.

also, do you realize how similar our usernames are? kinda funny.

4. Hahaha, yea I just realized that, that's some funny shit.

5. some nice looking nugs man, 413 mass over here

6. Im from Southie guys, just baught this today.

Sorry about the quality, taken with first gen iPhone

Edit: Oh Fu*k I cant load them on cause their on my thread "Just In" Just go take a look. sorry guys.

7. thats some bomb shit bro, im from the 781/617

8. wanna meet up?

9. sure bro, im in CT right now working for the week, i should be back in the area this weekend, depending how bad this snow hits

10. no problem, Im with another GC member saturday so we could all just meet up at my place. pm me your email address.

11. This thread kind of makes me angry.

I live in the 617 and all I have access to is middies at best.

I MISS THE DANK!!!!!!!

Keep the photos coming these look delicious.

12. i would be gettin beaters all day, at those prices. if only people werent so greedy n have to hustle and jack prices up.
    Smoke a Chonga!:smoke:

13. Nice bud bro looks extra dank

14. Nice bud man. I live in the 978 but I go to school out at Umass amherst. You should all come out to extravaganja!

15. Awesome buds man. :yummy:

16. Damn bro at 200 an O thats some dank as shit. Lve the boston area :smoke:

17. nice buds man they all look dank as fuck. enjoy the smoke

18. 508 here too. reallllllllllllly good looking stuff there man

19. How's everyone going? good to update and notice a few more people posting up on my thread, thanks for the love guys. I've come back at you with a new batch of some dank shit straight from the 781 in MA. Give me some feedback on what you fellow blades think about my trees.

Haze
    60$/Eighth
    Grade: A+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Bump!

No Love?