Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iBurnTrees MA Thread Of Dank [HQ PICS]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iBurnTrees, Dec 21, 2010.

1. #1 iBurnTrees, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    How are all my fellow GC tokers doing? Just thought I would post up pics of some of my dank I'm picking up out of Boston, MA area. Hope you guys enjoy, your gonna want to pull up a chair.

Kush
    325$/Ounce
    Grade: B-

[​IMG]
    Extra Comments: Got this bud last week, didn't reak a shit load but had a very sweet scent to it. I was dissapointed to find a few seeds in the whole Oz. which I wasn't familiar too.

Random Dank
    200$/Half Ounce
    Grade: A+

Big Nug
    [​IMG]
    4.5g Nug
    [​IMG]
    3g and 4.5g Nugs together
    [​IMG]
    3g Nug
    [​IMG]
    Random Popcorn
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments:This is by far some of the best bud I've picked up in a while, the half ounce came in gigantic christmas tree nugs. This shit stinks up the room when u crack the jar. I ripped my buddies bong last night around midnight and came back inside to lie in bed and I thought I was on Mushrooms!!! Insane bud...

Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

2. Purps
    100$/Quarter

Couple Popcorns
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cracked Nug
    [​IMG]
    Nice Nugs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: I remember gettin' this bud awhile back and I picked it up with the bud under this. This shit smelt straight up grape fruity and stinky. Take my word for it, this shit tastes the way it looks and the price is grand.​

Outdoor Skunk
    330$/Ounce
    Grade: B

The Whole Ounce
    [​IMG]
    More Random Popcorn Nugs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: The price on this dank was pretty good so I thought, "why not?" and just picked it up. the buds were airy and a bit leafy, the grower shouldv'e done a better trim job. The ounce stinks up my whole appartment unless it's contained in the mason jar.

3. Damn nice nugs dude that no name looks fuckin DANK keep it real bro

4. It's good to finally see some appreciation, the stash jar has been dead lately. and yes that bud is some crazy shit and I would say one of my top 3 favorite buds. that no name is from my connect who gets it from cali.

Strawberry Cough X Kush
    110$/Quarter
    Grade: B+
    Fat Nug
    [​IMG]
    Dank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Quarter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. The random dank looks awesome

6. i'm lovin the danks, fellow masshole;)

i'm in the 508...we've been having so much dank nug come through here recently it's a nice change:smoke:

7. Nice man I am from the Boston area as well. Seems to be a lot of different dank strains around.

8. From the 508 as well thats cool bro.

9. 508 as well. :D

10. ah very nice to see a nice MA pickup! I just wish 'us South Shore folks could get ahold of bud like that!

11. awesome pics bro. I like that outdoor dank. I bet it smells fuckin awesome

12. Haze
    60$/Eighth
    Grade: A-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extra Comments: This bud was pretty good and had a good smell I enjoy getting fat nugs in my bags and that keeps me satisfied. The reason this doesn't get an A is because it wasn't fully dried out i thought.

13. I always enjoy a thread with Strawberry Cough in it.

:smoke::smoke:

I'm thinking of growing some Strawberry Diesel but idk yet.

Looks good man.

14. niceee , mass . i'm 978

15. That looks incredable propably super dank

16. nice buds man =)

17. #17 iBurnTrees, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    How's it going everyone? haven't posted up in a week or so, so i decide i would post up the Haze and Sour D to keep ya updated. My buddy got a new 18" Zob this weekend so we smoked about a quarter out of the thing the other night and got heavily medicated by this dank. Enjoy!

Haze
    20$/g, 60$/Eighth
    Grade: A-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Sour Diesel
    110$/Quarter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]