ibuprofen

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 15510, Jan 15, 2005.

1. i just took 3 200mg ibuprofen pills 30 mins ago.. and another one 20mins before that..since they do nothing i think what should i do? i drank it with milk if that helps?

2. I'm quite sure ibuprofen is not a drug that will give you any kind of buzz, perhaps if you extracted a certain substance from it then it would do something. I wouldn't do that though just because it says on the label you shouldn't exceed a certain amount a day or else it can cause damage. I'm not 100% sure that it doesn't give a buzz but I've never heard of such a thing.

3. so wat r u askin???
    u cant get high on it, and its not a dangerous dose, 4,000 mgs of acetaminophen (which is in that) is when u start running into truoble. o yeah fuck i took like 5000 mg of acetaminophen once cuz i was wicked fucked up on morphine, so if u think alcohol takes away judgement lol it doesnt hold a candle to morphine. I really could have died but , obviously.........need i say more??

4. see the thing is i already took it and its been 45 mins

5. If you dont need them they will do nothing but possible damage to you. Are you in pain, have a fever, headache etc? what are the symptoms that you think you need this medicine for? If you give us some more information, maybe we can help. The label on the bottle can help as well. I suggest stop taking them if you dont have ailments that they may help reduce.

6. they will not give you a buzz of any type. you can take them for mild headaches and fever however.

7. sry to reinform ya, but its not gonna do shit to you no matter how much you take, dont bother man.

8. ....Umm.... Wow. Theres nothing else to say.. but WOW...

9. all we can do is just smile at you

haha

(i got a big tolerance of acetaminophen)

10. Me too! I gotta take like 10 bottles of 500, 500mg IBU's to get somthin goin... LMFAO.. Wow dude, get with the program, you will NEVER get high off IBUs...

11. acetaminophen and ibuprofen are differant drugs. similar, but differant.

the dose the average bottle says is 600mg a day, so he should be fine if he doesnt take a lot more.

enjoy a nice day free of back pain my friend :D

12. What's wrong with people? Why are you even asking this question and in a pot forum. Megan