Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IBS, Gastroparesis and ABV

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by k.tea16, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Hello all,

As you can probably deduce from the title, I have a not-so-strong digestive system. I have a Magic Flight LB (I LOVE IT, but that's a topic for another thread), and save the ABV in a jar. I just (yesterday) made some hemp milk simmered w/ the ABV and strained it, though not carefully.

I ended up having a kind of bad time- I enjoyed myself a lot at points, but at other points I felt very unwell(dizzy, nauseated, etc.).

Perhaps I underestimated the strength in the ABV, and put too much in? Do I need to use a different method to ingest ABV that's friendlier to my tummy?

I look now to you, Grasscity- remedy my ignorance.

K.

2. You might try to see if extraction helps. You can extract using alcohol as for a tincture or coconut oil/butter for canna butter. Bad Kitty Smiles notes that some people do not tolerate the plant matter when it is eaten. Your results will not be as potent as when eating the AVB, but hopefully your stomach will not protest. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2