Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iamsad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VioletLighter, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Seems like the whole City has turned into fuckin trolls and thats fine and dandy but the worst part is people who reply to a legitamite post and accuse them of being a troll....almost EVERY post gets accused am i right?

PS: i have a feeling someones gonna call this trolling, so fuck you ahead of time, because ill be busy later.

2. you are not right.

3. Just an FYI, like 2-3 of these EXACT threads pop up every week. Report them, and we deal with them, make a thread complaining, and nothing gets done

4. I will admit, it does piss me off how a bunch of assholes call everyone who disagrees with them trolls like they are troll McCarthyites or something :confused:

5. Don't be sad Violet lighter. Be happy at least your Violet. A lot of people have a hate on for me.

6. #7 VioletLighter, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    well im not on here enough to notice that, but i do notice people calling others trolls constantly. and it mostly confuses me like, why the hate over nothing? its GRASScity. MARIJUANAcity. marijuana=happy,peace,love
    maybe its just me? or the internet itself is already fucking corrupted in the ~10 years we've had it? marvelous

7. #8 VioletLighter, Aug 1, 2011
    lmao, you actually inspired my name XD <3

8. The internet is older than 10 years lol Ive had internet personally since i was 6, and that was 16 years ago

Its the internet though.... not GC.... let alone, people posting "troll" as their post, are trolling themselves.... and we delete them if we need to lol

9. #10 VioletLighter, Aug 2, 2011
    10 was a guess, still its a sad thing that we as people could destroy our own technology practically right after we create it :l

10. Its not destroyed, the internet is a great tool.... Have you ever been to a city, its filled with fucking dumbass people doing dumbass things, the internet is a reflection of its users, which exist in real life lol..... It is only what you use it for, ignoring is a strong ability to have on the internet, because only people who get so frustrated with trolls, become the trolls..... or just completely stupid childish people hahahahah

11. this could delve into an entireluy different thread... but if we're going down the road of psychology then its going to be a loooong one.

Basically, in a nutshell, human nature is ugly, UGLY. And it shows itself thru an anarchist system, such as teh internet.

12. #13 ToTheDome, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    Aye, Fuck You Guy.

:EDIT: I think its people who for the most part in general are to Puss to actually say this kinda shit to peoples faces SO they release all there pent up insults on unsuspecting newbies.

13. You are categorically wrong. Ironically, making wild claims without facts to back them up is very trollish of you.

14. #15 SoCali, Aug 2, 2011
    And this is why they invented 4chan, to serve as the internet's subterranean dungeon in which to confine the epitomized ugly nature of humans. Every once in a while a troll escapes the dungeon, so everyone is on the lookout for these escaped trolls and are accusing one another of being one, resulting in a modern era McCarthyism pervading the once benevolent realm of internet forum.

15. Successful troll successfully predicts being a successful troll?

Just fuckin with ya op. anyone can argue and bicker over the interwebs, so mostly everyone does...
    But then again, schools out, itll be better next month.

16. i just realized how big the internet actually is and that all you posters are real people woaaaaaaa this is freaky stuff man

17. omg i'm the same way when stoned! lol i thot i was the only one :wave: the internet is so vast and everyone here is someone spread around the world and we somehow all have the ability to talk to each other with this thing called an internet forum. just wow

18. Lucky you got newbs like me getting into the thick of things :smoke:

19. u iz cool :). the ones i don't like are the trolls and the obvious 13 year olds who post threads like "official period blood everywhere stories" :rolleyes: