Iam sick of HASH!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kimborasta, Mar 18, 2004.

1. in mansfield where i am, weed costs soo much compared to hash.
    but that doesnt mean i will stop smoking it. iam getting some next week. :)

2. i looooooooove me some hash!

only ever had it 5 times around here, 15$ a gram as opposed to weed for 10$ a gram. but its always reeeaaallly good and usually home made by a friend or something...

anyways weed is always the best, but i wont turn down a hash blaze if offered to me!! maybe the stuff here in bc is differant?? or maybe you just get used to it haha.

3. depends on the hash, here all i get is soapbar....... cut with a lot of shit, but it's all that's going around........Peace out........Sid

4. I never really understood the process of 'cutting'. What the hell does it mean when you cut hash or coke?

5. they cut hash with things that seal and work well.......

like........boot polish, bees wax, and much worse.......if you get good hash, like pollen/pollem/keif then your laughing, but last time i seen pollem round here it was $360 per oz.......but back in the 80's soft black was readily available here........and slate..........but now only soapbar...........in the Dam you can get Moroccan, Nepelise, Tibetan etc etc.........good hash...........lol............Peace out................Sid

6. coke is cut with Vim, Baking soda, and lots of white powders basically.........don't touch the stuff myself, but i've seen some very badly cut shit, with soap powder in it, like Daz, with little blue bits!.........Peace out.............Sid

7. I can't even find hash around here.... stupid Minnesota... I can still find me nuggs though :)

8. Yea it's the total opposite for me. Well not that I'm sick of weed, just that I'm sick of never being able to get hash. I havn't layed eyes on the stuff in years.

9. Wow, i never had hash never comes around and the few times it has it goes quick or is outragously priced. Always can get good buds though

10. all i can get msiot of the time is hash. english soapbar. people say that all british hash is cut with all sorts of shit, but i;'m pretty sure my stuff is ok. gets me just as high as the average green.

£10 an 1/8

i sucked on a pea sized bit for about 15 minutes and then it was all bright green so i gess it can't have thast much shit in it.

11. £80 an oz?........i get it for £40, but like you said yours is probably better, as mine is really dodgy soapbar, does the job, but you still know that it isn't 100% pure........well 100% pure will cost big bucks, like kif, and pollen/pollem...........Peace out..............Sid

12. i pay £60 for an Oz

lol. of course i know it's not 100% cannabis. it's cut with something. but i don't think it's even half as bad as some of the shit you get in London. squidgy black... yuck.

the stuff i get tastes like weed aswell.