Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ia this really Master Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Apr 20, 2017.

1. so i ordered some
    ganja on darknet.. Master Kush and OG Kush.

Im in europe btw.

The Master Kush smells very musky, kinds reminds me if blue Cheese.. but it dosent really have any sweet blueberry. Notes. It smells Really Musky.. is it suppose to smell like this? Never had many kushes. Mostly Sativas like hazes etc.

The OG kush smells kinda like cat piss, Nd the nugs are small..

First pic : Master Kush

Last is OG

Attached Files:

2. In my opinion there are many characteristics of strains that can be pointed out by looking at the nugs. But no real way to tell if the nug you're holding is actually the strain it was advertised as.

Ls

3. But what does a kush smell like?

4. Like a real strong Indica

5. #5 Freedom1, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Hook ups are not allowed and to be a new member today and state this seems sketchy as hell.

6. It's a scam I've seen many new accounts with like 1 post on their account posting stuff like this recently. Just report it as spam.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Anyone? Is a kush suppose to smell musky?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Could be, I'd be kind of disappointed if my weed looked like that if I ordered it on the deep web though. Not like it looks bad, just if I was ordering taking that type of risk I'd want top shelf. Nobody can tell what strain weed is from a picture or just looking at it irl. There are many types of kushes and they can smell like many types of things. Even the same strain can have different phenotypes and smell different than a different plant grown under the same conditions.

It's weed. It's probably the strain they said it is, and if it's not it doesn't matter. If it's good quality that's all you should care about, the name is just a name.

9. I am just very prone tk anziety lately :(

10. I am just very prone to anxiety lately :(

I was hoping the OG kush and master would be less anxiety triggering

11. musky like old spice is either because of a sweaty gym bag or authentic OG soil grow.

Nobody can differentiate online via sight and smell (obviously...) however after smoking describe the plant's effect. Master Kush is well known for instant sedation like heavy eyes and deep relaxing REM sleep.