I420 & M420 pics

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 450outlaw, May 13, 2010.

1. I've been wondering this too :confused:.

2. Well the guy who did the m420's review said he got his by

"I emailed incredibowl directly asking if I could buy one directly from manufacturer and they gave me his number and shit and I ordered it over the phone and it should be here in like 4 more days".

I'm not sure if he's a MMJ patient, but you can try it?

So you can try that or wait and see if Grasscity are going to carry them.

3. i was the one who did the other review, anyone who wants me to send them the guys email to order your own, om me...cant post here as that is against the rules

4. i emailed him. but after he asked for my address and phone number. no email back so i think theres some issue with sending them to states that dont have it. also i emailed GC about stocking them since supposidly they have them just dont have them up on the site yet

5. yeah ive been thinking about talkng to my LHS about carrying these, they would sell like wildfire around here

6. #26 diagnosedashigh, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    yeah i doubt anywhere other then colorado, california and UK and Amsterdam. will sell them so im out of luck there.

EDIT: They just called me about the m420. and they're shipping it out today. they only had green, pink and gold. so i had to go with green. ill have a full review when i get it. he said about 3 days.

oh and the cost was 60$ but the shipping cost 15.... so yeah keep that in mind. it was a lot more then i expected.

7. I did the same thing with my grinder and now I am going to put the bowls like that in the box! Cool stuff man, the incredibowl i420 has gotten me higher than I have ever been.:hello:

8. It keeps every thing safe and together i love it. Plus when traveling you put it some where in the car it keeps the smell in & it's pretty discreet.

9. yeah i wish i had one of those boxes i wont since i dont see myself buying a i420. unless i fall in love with the m420.

10. I ordered my m420 today. I got the call back, I must have talked to them right before you diagnosedashigh, because I was given the same color options but snagged a purple.

11. so lucky. i probably would have take purple, he like said purple and then hes like woops we dont have anymore purple. i was like damn. but yeah. i originally wanted blue. but yeah green is cool. its what i originally saw the i420 in. i wasnt sure what gold would look like, probably not too good. and pink well that was a def no.

12. I just received my m420 today and I love it. It hits big for its size, and the hits are surprisingly smooth once you clear it. Definitely worth the price. I got a green one, I wasn't given a color option. I wish I had gotten the purple one, I might snag a purple one if I can find it. Here is my mini, and a few of my glass pieces. The mini definitely gives me a different high than my glass pieces. Bottom line, is the mini hits incredibly smooth and big for its size. I prefer it to other small dry pieces or any other steamroller.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Would you guys recommend the i420 ior the m420? Personally, I like the way the top part (the non-tube part) on the m420 looks vs the i420. Idk,for some reason i dnt rly like the i420 though i love the m420. BUT i do want the i420's case :/ for lol. And also, is the expansion tube on GC a incredibowl expansion tube? all the ones on ezvapes are fumo extension but they have a 18" one