I wrote a poem about this girl/my emotions...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NFloyd2357, Jun 6, 2010.

1. more just to get my emotions out. I don't know if i should show her. its really deep. we aren't dating, but we've been seeing eachother a lot. I never can tell if its a good or bad idea to show these things to girls - i consider myself a good writer... but its not the quality of it that makes me unsure. any opinions? particularly from girls? (any input greatly appreciated though)

2. Dude, i've been there, don't do it unless your dating. Pull a "Hey, i wrote this for you last night" Once you start dating, but never before.

It's not the reaction you have to worry about, it's about her telling her friends about it, which she will, and then her friends telling her that you're a fucking goof, which you're not, so don't it until you got that boyfriend credibility.

3. yea, true - she doesn't really talk to her friends about this stuff, i know that for a fact... but as far as if/once we're dating, this poem becomes irrelevant... its sort of about the uncertainty of the whole situation, currently/pre-dating

4. i wanna see the poem

5. its corny, but what love poem isn't? anyways, here ya go GC (its written in a moleskine, but i copied it onto my comp):

6. If you wanna do it, i would take the love out dude. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but dropping love before your even dating is like unheard of. Maybe i'm nuts, i dunno, dont just listen to me, lol.

7. yea, well im kinda saying that i'm not saying that... if that sentence makes sense. i'm basically saying that im uncertain about the whole situation, and i know i like her, and i would never say i love her, yada yada yada - but i get what youre sayin

8. I dunno man lol, ask her if your uncertain, you write a song to express feelings, maybe uncertainty is a feeling...Dude i'm just tripping myself up i'm way too stoned for this shit, lol, good luck yo, whichever decision you choose to go with atleast it will be a learning experience.

9. yea - they usually are songs, i just can't sing :/
    i'll figure it out, i just don't wanna fuck this up, this girl has me crazy, its weird - like... i can literally be so depressed, and i get a text from her and im immediately happy