Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I write my best essays while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Whether it be looking for better words, paragraph structure, or proof reading, I believe that I do a much better job at writing my essays for English while high.

Perhaps the length of the essay while sober 'scares' me into being too nervous, in which I cannot think clearly and execute the sentences properly. But, it seems like while high, everything just comes together, and it's a form of art, my essays, or a challenge, rather than an 'assignment.'

Now that I think about it, I can honestly say that this probably applies to most of my studies. Math might be the rare exception, as when I learn new material in Math I often process it smoother while sober.

• Like Like x 1
  2. i hear ya man  :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    Oh man, if I get that right high... not stoned, maybe just a snap.. maybe two snaps  :smoke: .... My hands hit the keys and I end up writing like a never knew I could write before! I just have such great flow of though, idea after idea, and it's not just stupid ideas but very important ones!  :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Man I completely feel you on that, I'm the same way. I also write lyrics much better when high. Matter of fact I play instruments better high too. Band practice is fun. :bongin:Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cannabis has enhance our arts and journalism for a long time.
    I love to write and do it often. Being a little high enhances the flow. I'm no pro I just enjoy expressing myself in words.