I would rather be drunk then high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tanksta, Mar 26, 2010.

1. #1 Tanksta, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    I like the feeling of being drunk better then being high, have you ever been stoned at a party and just sat there like a bump on a log? I do it alot and it sucks, when ever I am shit-faced drunk I don't give a fuck and have a good time... Another thing is I always wake up the next morning after smoking feeling like shit. I never get a "Hang Over" from alcohol. I'm going to keep smoking because I have for a very long time now but it just isent as fun anymore, Don't hate because I am bashing weed which I know you all love so much, its just how I feel. :(

EDIT: I take this back, last night I got way to fucked up and puked. I still feel kind of shitty lol. Remeber guys beer before liquor never been sicker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You need to smoke the right weed or something.

Also, when I was younger I totally didn't get hangovers.... now it doesn't matter if I'm drinking or rollin' i feel it the next day.

3. i hate alcohol its bad for u and takes to much to get me drunk

4. As an avid weed smoker I would rather be high than drunk.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me? I'd rather have the combination of both in me.

If not that, then it's weed>alcohol.

6. This is true. also when I thizz I feel like shit in the morning to so I guess its not just weed that does that.

7. High>Drunk imo. I hate hangovers, beer shits, upset stomach, puking, nausea. Weed is much better, and with enough cigarettes, I will stay social lol

8. maybe you're just a shy kid

i have lots of fun but im usually drunk and high at the same time at the party

9. Isn't there a thread like this already?

10. have this question been asked?

11. I hate alchohol for the sole reason that it makes people belligerant and obnoxious.. I say as a drink another Steel reserve... But i'm out of weed so shaddap!

12. i smoke weed with friends and drink with friends, but at a party id rather smoke weed with people instead of drinking...

13. this. at parties at least, if i'm by myself or just chilling with friends, though then just weed. i don't enjoy alcohol without weed, but the combination is great for parties.
    i don't get hang overs from either really. i feel a little bit... gross i guess is the best way to describe it after a heavy night of drinking, but not really a hang over. i feel nothing after smoking.

14. I am kind of shy, Do you guys ever feel like you can read peoples minds where your high? I feel like I know peoples true emotions when I'm high its kind of interesting. I'm serious lol :)

15. Yea I can read people much better when I am high, its awesome that is why I love being drunk and high at parties. I will get like 6-8 beers, smoke a few bowls with friends, then go back out and party and feel so awesome...its the best thing ever really

16. i dont care about people's emotions unless they're trying to have sex with me

• Like Like x 2
  17. I bet you have little to no people who care about you then....and if you claimed I was wrong I wouldn't believe you either way.....just to save you the trouble of telling me.

18. +1 rep i feel you brodie.

19. At parties I like to be both.

Just chillin' I'd rather be high.

Nothing wrong with havin a few beers when I'm chillin either.

I don't see why people compare them, they go together so well. :smoking: