i would of liked my clones to root first then flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, Nov 18, 2011.

1. The cloning part is fine, the problem is the lighting schedule. If you put a clone under 12/12 it will flower. This IS the problem.

2. :smoke:make a place for cloning/ mothers, that area should be 12/12 free!

3. #23 Husky42, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    lol what the fuck is that...

Seriously I do not really have a problem helping noobs, but should you not seek out advice and information prior to even starting your grow?

I've asked a lot of dumb questions: typically before doing something, a few months ago i did not know how to clone, now i have 100% success rate and shit is so easy its almost an addiction in itself.

Here:

My straight up ghetto cloning station 7-10 days roots, some strains just take a lil longer for some reason though ??? anyways, les than $20 and you good to go for a start, i actually also have a mist cloner but i fucked it up and need to rebuild the manifold.

Attached Files:

4. twat tha fuck is whaaatt?

5. His clones in a tin can..

6. OHHH. GOTCHA, shit well that could be upgraded but lets help homeboy make a tin can the best cloner he can yeh?

7. I'd recommend rockwool or some other starter plugs over chopped pork.

8. I took clones from a plant once preflower showed and put the clones strait into 12/12 with in 2wks I had roots. I use the hempy stlye. Your clones will still veg even while on 12/12 then start flowerimg. I believe my grow is n my sig so check it out.

9. All of my clones root in a 12/12 cycle. It's not going to waste energy flowering over growing roots. At least not in soil. My last batch were dipped in gel or powder, or nothing at all. In seven days they all came out of the dome and went to a 19/5 light cycle with a healthy set of roots. I use Willow tea on all my clones, and they root like crazy.

10. [quote name='"jjh1957"']All of my clones root in a 12/12 cycle. It's not going to waste energy flowering over growing roots. At least not in soil. My last batch were dipped in gel or powder, or nothing at all. In seven days they all came out of the dome and went to a 19/5 light cycle with a healthy set of roots. I use Willow tea on all my clones, and they root like crazy.[/quote]

Im sure that method works fine, but the problem with the op is he never moved them out of 12/12. He took a clipping from an already flowering plant, and left it in flowering mode, so of course it decided to flower.
    If its not too late, you may b able to save the clone by throwing it under a 24/0 schedule and getting it to reveg.

11. What is that? PORK in a can?