i would never kill myself but dont you ever wonder

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 8, 2011.

1. I think that if there actually is a definitive "afterlife" that each soul can freely endure than life is the only actual form of hell i mean, thats what buddists believe in im pretty sure.

The only reason we suffer so much in life is because at the end of it we reach a nirvana.

2. i dont think life is suffering and imo if after life exists im neutral on it

3. i wondr how people would react to my death if i killed myself, or got shot, or a car accident...

4. People who barely knew you would act up like you were best friends...

5. Which is why people kill themselves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jliRgoBBVxU]YouTube - Brotha Lynch Hung - Suicide Watch[/ame]

6. who knows .. its so crazy to think about when super stoned - scary even. I think that our energy (soul) goes to a place where we just feel nirvana for eternity. One poster said we could trip like on dmt forever - jeez i hope not! Not a fan of hallucinating so that would be more of a "hell" to those like me that dont like it.

or life is a dream and a dream is reality so when we die we "wake up" and our whole life was just a dream from one night.

7. If I was going to kill myself I would grow my hair realy long and then make insicions in the skin around my head like in terminator 2 when he pulls the skin off his robot hand infront of miles dyson. Then I would lie down on an ecalator and let my hair get caught and pull the skin off so I could run around and a screaming skull for a bit before I died.

Oh and the soul thing Id like to think it works just like in Final Fantasy 7

8. i would glue my hands to my face then hang myself with razorwire so it looks like i pulled my own head off

9. This FTW

10. I've thought about death alot. I'm not afraid of it nor do I want it, but when it comes for me I want to embrace it because that is fate and you can't change fate. I also think that way about other things. I understand that my life is already played out- there is no such thing as time in the master view of the universe. Everything that is going to happen is already set in stone. We just haven't experienced it yet. So, instead of hoping for or dreading things, realize that tomorrow had already been decided. Everything you are going to have is already yours and there is nothing you can do to change it. Life isn't a journey, it's a ride.

11. I can imagine for a brief second... you're probably trippin balls before you die... as long as it isn't instant.