i would never kill myself but dont you ever wonder

Discussion in 'General' started by Marianas, May 8, 2011.

1. wow i would kill those motherfuckers once i recovered lol

2. yea im not depressed im just curious

3. did you ever see flatliners. those kids wanted to know so badly that they actually killed themselves to find out. but i forgot what happened, they all just had weird dreams or something.

4. Yeah right before you die your body releases DMT causing you to trip the fuck out and think your seeing God and heaven and a bunch of crazy shit. That's why people who have been dead and brought back to life say they saw a white light, tunnel, etc. But in reality, if they were actually dead permanently, they wouldn't be seeing all that. They would just be...nothing. At least that's my two cents on it.

5. DMT would be awsome to try. Dying wouldnt be so awsome to try

6. This has sparked many debates.
    I think there is a god and a heaven but I think the whole bible is bullshit.
    So I think we go to a place where everything is just fuckin great!
    On a side note, I feel bad for suicidal people because I cant even contemplate any reason I would want to end my life. :/

7. #68 IN33dW33D, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    it doesent dissapear but it does shift, i doubt my brainwaves would be just floating around intact.

nor am i anymore, i suspect it feels like blacking out.
    EDIT: the few moment after waking up from blacking out are literaly out of this world, its indescribable and almost scary, i would almost recomend trying it sometime. :: somehow relevant ::

8. yea i thought about it and it turns out there are no reasons for me to end my life other than finding out what it's like

9. i saw the dmt thing and my stoned ass came to a conclusion. dmt is found naturally in the human body so that when we die, we trip balls for all of eternity. this fits in with my belief that religion is based on dmt trips. think about this shit. everyone reports oddly similar trips so if you have a bunch of uneducated people tripping balls and look for answers and everyone sees a similar entity, it must be god. religion < horse shit

10. ive experienced egodeath before, closest i've gotten

11. i drink to black out probably once every couple weeks and it's not that magical other than the stories people tell me about what i did the next day

12. This. Finally escape all the bullshit.

13. I don't know about others, but for me, it'll probably feel like shit...

Don't want to die.

Not anytime soon.

May be later, but not now.

14. Give it time, and you will know what it feels like. Look on the bright side: from here on out, it's just a waiting game to have one of your life's most perplexing questions answered.

15. I want there to be an afterlife, i hope there is one too, but everyone on here including myself need to wait, because none of us truely knows what happens.

16. I hope theirs weed and music after you die

17. yea it'd be cool but i dont believe it.

i just want to live forever more than i want some after-life

18. *calls suicide watch*