I would like to Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JC aka Mindless, Mar 26, 2003.

1. I would like to introduce myself to everyone, 22, M, FL, been a pot/grass/blunt/hemp/etc... smoker for about 5 years since i was a freshman in highschool, currently a sophmore in college... that's about it, i use to grow my own but had to move, now i just smoke it and smoke it away...

2. Welcome to the city!!!!

I think I recognize you from G4....I'm the Baron's sister...LOL

Edit- Before anyone else tells you, we're not supposed to have a sig image and text....:p

3. No kidding... lol.. cool... heh i like ur bro, Baron is cool and most controvertial member in the G4 Community... he pwns most of those idiots in G4... ohh and is that better *points at sig*

4. Much better :D

Did you follow my link in my sig at G4? I was hoping someone would...I just hope the kids that hate my brother don't come here.

5. Well, lets just hope... most of those kids are so fucking (feels great to be myself damn it) stupid to begin with... bah... i just post on the off-topic forums because those are the funniest forums ever...

6. Yeah, that's where I mostly keep myself, in the Off Topic....but I don't post much there...I post a LOT here tho :D

7. Welcome floridian. to the city

enjoy your time and smoke here. :)

ick

8. Welcome to the City!!! Have fun!

Grasscity Deals Near You