I would like to introduce myself , Hello My name is Ana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by softraindrops62, Sep 15, 2009.

1. #1 softraindrops62, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    I am to new to this community. I am a medical patient with a severe lower back problem. After years of taking pills and nearly destroying my internal organs I turned to an alternative form of medication. I was afraid to try this because i do legal work and i didn't want to get into trouble.

Since I have been smoking, I have lost 125 pounds and i am active, and although my pain levels are still high they are manageable.

The reason i am here is i am a first time grower and I have had some help in putting together my grow room. I am in the last month of flowering and my babies are beautiful. I am just not sure if i am doing what i should. Is there any way to know if you have them on the right track. How long exactly is the flowering time. They are all crystalized and dense and beginning to get a thick milky film. Can anyone out there offer any tips in drying and trimming the plants.

I hope to chat with many of the members here so that i can get some tips and insight into perfecting my smoke.

This is a great site,
    Ana:wave:

2. Hi Ana,

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you have back problems. you should be able to find all the answers in the Growing forum, Harvesting and processing section

regards,