I would like some feedback on my 1st attempt to set up and grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ijustwanttogrow, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I recently decided to try and conduct a small closet grow. I did very extensive research and attempted a set up. I ordered seeds and went on my way extremely confident with me set up.

My Medium: 20% Vermiculite, 20% perlite, and 20% sphagnum moss.
    My Seeds: Big Bang 2 - Castle Marijuana Seeds.
    My Water: Distilled water always measured out to between 6.3 to 7 between waterings. (which has only been once because they are just germinated seeds.
    My lights: At the moment I have four 26 watt CFLs (100 Watt), 1600 Lumens, Daylight bulbs on them. I have six more bulbs but I don't want to fry the little guy.
    My Nutrients: DynoGro-Grow/DynoGro-Bloom (haven't been used yet)
    Germination Process Used: I started my two feminized seeds in the paper towel method. Both popped in 48 hours and then were planted directly into my pre-soaked medium about 1/4 in down with the bend in the taproot up, pointy end down.

Now I have been waiting for three days with no sign of life. They are planted in Burpee Seed Starting and Transplant pots for good aeration and plastic sandwhich bags have been put over the top to keep the humidity in. I'm not running full light power and I have the pots secured in two boxes so they will stay sufficiently warm through the germ process. It stays around 75-83 degrees in the boxes with a humidity around 60-65%.

I had one seed before from a bag that sparked my interest in all of this. I germinated it easy. The next 24 hours I got enough equipment for the little guy. Planted her down with the same process and it's not been 9 days for her. I haven't messed with them around the soil or anything. I just go through all these threads and reviews and guides of people being really successful giving optimum settings and I feel like I have provided it for my seeds. I would just like to, IS THERE SOMETHING I'M DOING WRONG?

I'll post pictures so everyone has a visual. Please respond if you think you might have a solution.

Attached Files: