Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I would just like a thank you to marijuana.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrainSlushee, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Thanks to bud, I've gotten over my recent heartbreak, conquered my depression/suicidal thoughts, gained motivation to get through college, and just inspired me to get in shape again. I got high, put on some Reel Big Fish, then rode my longboard for over an hour, the first real physical activity I've had in 6 months. Life is good once again. Thank you marijuana, we will always be together.

2. Hellz yea man... been through all the same stuff as u and weed got me through it... smoke on man... smoke on

3. Marijuana can't talk, good luck getting your thank you.

4. I feel you man. Bud helped me a ton in high school and helped me conquer my depression also, and that lead to so much other good in my life. I remember that one smoke where I realized there was a happy person inside of me and smoking helped me bring it to the surface. What Bob Marley said was so true. "When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself."

5. Glad to hear it man

6. I dont think marijuanas a member here

7. happy for you op....sweet :smoke:

8. Actions speak louder than words. I get the best youre welcome everytime i smoke her =P

9. thank you to the bud for halping me understand why people should enjoy life, try new things and live to experiance

10. I feel you bro. It amazes me how they will let kids take all kinds of ADD meds and give grown ups all kinds of types of meds for depression and MJ use is criminalized. It helps millions of people live their lives in happier more productive ways.

I started smoking pot when I was 16. When I was 18 I was arrested, told I was a drug addict and put into rehab. Now I'm 45 and I choose to smoke. I could stop if I wanted too as I have done in the past for years, but I don't want to. I'm happier this way and there are millions of other people just like me.

Live your life to the best of your ability and don't let the thinking of other people define you.