Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wonder.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliGrown., Feb 18, 2009.

1. today is george washington's bday and he grew chronic

maybe he smoked it, who knows.

2. maybe thats y asians have sqinty eyes cus there ancesters were always smoking bud lol

3. that is so racist

4. how the fuk is that racist

5. you said asians have squinty eyes, thats as racist as saying blacks have big noses/lips or look like monkeys

you are profiling an entire race into having the same physical trait of squinty eyes, not all asians have squinty eyes and it is offensive to some to say so.

yeah:devious:

6. u got a point but not all black ppl hav big noses, almost all eastern asians have slightly squinty eyes, i guess not all but 4 the record im not racist

7. its cool man, i just think you should NEVER think of any two people are the same physically, mentally or whatever, even though it may appear so. yeah it just bothers me when people say things that i feel judge them as a group instead of as an individual, no worries though bro, sorry to go off on yah :hippie::bongin:

8. lmao.

I know this asian kid whose eyes get so narrow when he's high...

9. I know you apologized and/or clarified yourself on this one, but keep that crap outta here. I don't let that slide. Sure, everyone should live in their own countries unless they're legally here, but we all came from the same.

I'll have to type a full response later also, maybe when I'm not so sober, but yea, it's not exactly what I was thinking, although it is close enough.

One man develops a specialized type of something or another, and passes it on. With interbreeding of races, immigration of whole populations, and the laws of probability, I think it is quite possible.

10. whoa this is way to deep for me i need to go spark up another bowl:smoking:

11. Alright, just got done with the b-lu, now it's time to expand our minds!

I recently uncovered a new study that I think you should take a look at, Qful.
    Google "Your Thoughts Can Change your Dna."

Here is a quote for those who don't like to read.
    "We only use 10% of our DNA for building proteins in the body. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered "junk DNA”. But is it really “junk” or useless DNA?

The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences, the study of meaning in language forms and the basic rules of grammar.

They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. This discovery proves a point that human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

Scientists have managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus changed the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!"

If you look at the broad spectrum of things, 10% of our DNA is to make our body, 90% is for what? Well, who knows, but we DO know that if DNA can indeed be influenced by our environment and our thoughts.
    As I hypothetically stated before, what if the constant thought and gratification recieved by smoking marijuana has caused a genetic twist, causing us to reap the benefits?