Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wonder...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I wonder if you start smoking fresh (no tolerance).

How many bowls you would have to smoke to get high?

and this is if you smoked all day, high all day.

I guess like after the first 2 weeks you would need to smoke 2 bowls and the next 4 weeks, maybe 3 bowls?

How exactly does tolerance work and is it like this?

2. If you tolerance is low, is should only take you one bowl to get high. If you have a igh tolerance, maybe a couple of bowls, and or a joint to the face. It just depends.

3. I personally feel like your tolerance wouldn't go up that quickly unless you're literally smoking all day and not just smoking till you're high, then waiting till you're not, then smoking till you're high. You'd have to overkill it every time. When I first started smoking, it only took me like 2-3-4 hits to get high like less than half a bowl... and it stayed that way for a good while.

However I did start pretty young and everyone is different. Some people have different natural tolerances that start at different levels and increase at different rates.

Also the quality of your weed matters... and would have to stay consistant

4. yeah i would say it depends on the person, quality of bud, how they smoke it etc.. i think too many factors to make anything more than a gneralization. Just smoke till your high as you feel like getting :bongin:

5. Usually 2 good bowls can send me flying. I've been smoking for over 12 years I believe. I think when I first started it was like 2 small hits haha. All depends on the kind of person you are I guess. Also, if you only smoke one strain it'll increase you're tolerance to that strain. If you have a variety of weed at your hands, you can probably always get high relatively quick. Like I said, all depends on who you are :smoke:

6. ....wat

7. Well another thing is if it's some quality dank then 1 bowl usually gets me pretty lit very quickly. But of course I can smoke more.. if I took a T break for a month or two a bowl would probably be my limit haha