Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wonder...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KUSH ner, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Do you think it is possible to use someone else's piece without them knowing? My roommate has a nice piece I want to use but I don't want them to find out. How could I go about smoking from it without any evidence left behind?

2. If it's already clean, clean it after.

If it's dirty then idk how the fuck he'd know, but I wouldn't use other peoples' things without asking anyways.

Why can't he know? Is your roommate that much of an asshole he won't let you hit his piece?

3. He knows I break shit a lot so he tells me not to touch it hah. And it's dirty but he doesn't use it too often and i feel like he'd notice the smell

4. I wouldn't do that. If he found out he'd probably kick your ass. I mean think about it this way. You tell your roommate he can't mess with your shit because for some weird ass reason everything he touches goes wrong. Then he goes and touches your real nice piece and it cracks into 12345678910 billion fucking pieces. How will you feel?

5. Save up and buy your own piece.

6. What would you tell him if it does break? :rolleyes: Leave it alone it's not yours and you really have no need to touch it. :smoke:

7. You know you're stoned when you open this thread a 2nd time, completely unaware you've already read it.

OP, it's possible. It's not something I'd do, but hey, to each their own.

8. #8 BurnAFewDown, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Id be fucking pissed if you were my roommate, I have never broken a piece in my life, have owned at least 30, and 4 of em have been broken by other ppl. 1 was when I was with the group using it, another was one I lent out to a friend for the night and I wasn't there. Another was my bong, someone broke it and I wasn't even there. They used my room to smoke with a bunch of drunk ppl and when I cam back it was broke, all denied doing it. Then my first and favorite pipe, someone came into my room and borrowed it WITHOUT asking (sound familar) and a few hours later handed it back to me at a party and the mouth piece es shattered and they said it wasn't their fault, EVEN THOUGH they took it without asking. Hate that guy to this day cuz he didn't even offer to replace it and somehow he tried putting the blame on me, so I just don't talk to him anymore.

Moral or the story, DON'T FUCKING TAKE IT WITHOUT ASKING. And you said yourself you brake stuff, SO DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT. Plus why wouldn't you just ask him? Or smoke out of it with him? Sounds immature to me...

9. Don't so that lol, treat others how you'd wanna be treated if ya didnt want somebody touching ya piece, and they did how'd you feel about that? haha but if ya need to, he prolly wouldn't notice

10. He must be an elf from the South Pole.

11. Had a friend break a $200 doller piece this way. He paid me back but unless you have the money to replace it, dont borrow it.

12. Ask him to use it

13. Why don't you just smoke with him? He'll let you smoke it if he's with you, yeah? That seems like a better idea than messing with his pipe.

14. You don't fuck with a man's bong.

15. Prehaps you should just ask to use it, heck if someone's askin to pack a bowl in my piece i'm not gonna say no