I wonder what would have happened to her if I stayed.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Feb 2, 2009.

1. So, I had this friend up in Michigan- we were best friends from first grade up until the end of 6th grade. Then, I moved to Florida.

We kept in touch for awhile, but then eventually, years had passed since we talked. When I flew back up to Michigan for my brother's funeral- she was there- and she was so different.

I added her on MySpace today and looked at her profile and pictures.... and she kind of, well, looks like a whore. Seriously, every picture of hers pisses me off. Like she purposely is trying to be slutty.

I'm slowly realizing that I don't think we can be friends again. Maybe acquaintances, but nothing more. She has become everything I hate.

It's making me wonder what would have happened if I stayed up there, if we never moved to Florida. If I would have become just as slutty, or if I would have kept her from it, or if we would have just faded anyway and gone the routes we both did? I'm glad the first option didn't happen. But I hate what she's become, I really do.

It's just crazy how time changes people.

2. Sorry to hear about your brother, and you friend as well but don't blame yourself. The majority of girls don't see an issue with being slutty same as guys. It's just in our society no one pays attention to teh guys its always "the girls a whore" never the other way. Even tho that's not how it should be. Eh, im baked i dunno if that made sense.

3. it is what it is

no sense in worrying about the past when there is so much future

4. everything happens for a reason.

if you're happy with your life, then its maybe a good thing that you never know.

just live your life.

5. #5 wraughbit, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Yeah dude, it happens.

You just gotta learn how to look past that kinda stuff. That kinds shit really rapes you of your emotions. Kinda like how every girl I've ever done shit with turns into a whore? :devious: haha

6. It's probably similar to the book/movie Timemachine. (If you haven't seen it, there's a portion at the beginning where he keeps going back in time to try to save his girlfriend (wife?) from being killed but everytime he tries to prevent it she dies some other way) These things will happen one way or another, i think.

7. First off sorry to hear about your brother.

People change, especially at that young age. You never know what could of happenend, whether it would be better or worse.

8. but at least she's not a republican, lolamirite?