i wonder if/when the city will die

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 20, 2008.

1. well, all great civilizations come to an end at some time, so i wonder when/if the city will die due to grasscity (the store) closing or something else that might happen

that will be a sad day

2. word, i often wonder what will happen when i die tho...

i had a bad trip once thinking about it....

3. well as long as the bible isnt right, then you'll be happy when you die

4. If GC ever got shut down, I would cut out my eyes, chop off my hands, and dip my nuts in acid...

Not really. Id probably cry for about a minute before forgetting what I was crying about and go to Krispy Kremes.

5. who cares, it's nothing like it used to be

6. haha you've only been posting since last month how can you say its not like it used to be?

7. because maybe I used to post here before it got taken over by tards? None of the cool people post anymore, and 99% of threads are just retarded.

8. The City will never die, garanteed!

9. it wont die anytime soon that is for sure

too many people that visit to just up and disappear

unless the gov't decides to pass some shit law saying they can go on your net usage and track anyone down who might be conspiring to break the law even the most lame laws like smoking buds.

that would be the stupidest shit ever and i would be forced to kill myself if that ever happened.

so for future reference, RIP to me

10. i didnt read this part but here in AZ Krispy Kreme went out of business like almost a year ago, so im already on the brink of suicide as it is, please GC dont be the reason that pushes me over the edge

11. It's a good thing there are still fine posters such as yourself left to combat this decay.

12. unlike most forums that are dedicated to a single subject of popular culture, the interest in smoking and growing herb won't likely fade anytime soon. Grasscity is spared the normal forum attrition usually seen. I see only drastic outside policy change and/or enforcement as a way for GC to be killed off.

13. haha right, if this guy is to show what the cool people were like, its a good thing their gone.

14. well, your the one being the negative nancy:rolleyes:

15. OR negative nathen. Gotta be PC here fellas.

:smoking:

16. You never know with the US government. They want to TAX and REGULATE the internet. Stupid in my opinion, but if that were to happen GC would be fucked unless it was protected by international law.

I don't know what I would do without GC. Probably get on with life and forget about it. I would probably think about the rest of the blades and mods every once in awhile and wonder what ever happened to them. I would assume all of them got by, though. :D

17. yo have heard about the POHlice arresting people for drinking using JUST myspace pictures. FUCKING GAY SHIT. FUCK THAT GAY SHIT. People charged and their college careers ruined because of a picture that they posted.

http://www.gatehousenewsservice.com/regional_news/midwest/illinois/x254744934

Once I heard that I accidently cut off my pinky I was so shocked. FUCKING THREE HOURS in the emergency room but those geniuses were able to so the motherfucker back on. Fucking cut through it just like butter it didn't even hurt it just went into shock.

18. You would be too if you realized how downhill it went in the past two years.

19. idk if ive said this but

THE CITY WILL NEVER DIE:devious::mad::confused:

20. No, because some people can deal with problems instead of complaining all the time.