Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wonder if this would work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinout16, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Ok so i was blazzed last night i though of a potentially dumb, yet awsome idea. Ok so i'm going to assume most of you have done this before: When you take a small sip of water, or some liquid and you can kind of hold it at your lips and suck in so it will bubble in your mouth. Not gargling, like your sucking air in. (if youve never done that when you were little then this will make no sense at all) Ok so you start to do that bubbling thing then take your J, Blunt, bowl or w.e and put it up to your lips as you bubbling water in your mouth. And you basically have a bong in your mouth. Then you take the smoking apparatus away from your mouth BEFORE you stop bubbling the water or your going to soak the weed. Then you spit out the water. Now i was blazzed last night when i thought of it and im high right now so it seems like an awsome idea. But i do have a feeling it will fail miserably. What does the city think? It's like a portable bong. :bongin:

2. You're tipping balls, kid.

3. Sounds like a good idea, you just have to be careful not to let water go into the pipe/blunt/joint/etc. I actually had the idea recently which I'm gonna try next to have an ice cube in my mouth while inhaling from my vaporizer.

4. Thats actually a good idea too.

5. This would never work. You would soak your joint.

Even if you used a bowl you'd probably just wind up with water down the wrong pipe and coughing your lungs out.

6. dosent work

sorry man

7. lol i have thought of this before but i don't think it would work

8. i dont think that would work.
    you would have to submerge the tip in the water which would wet the tip. and if it did work out, then all that nasty water u see in your bong would be in your mouth. eew.

9. well , get a big straw and stick the joint in the end of it , then this. then just the straw would get wet. i did that when i was little. and jay , he said he would spit it out after each his so it wouldnt get nasty. no worse than smoke. or you could air hit the joint and do this. and air hit , if you dont know , is when you get your lips close to the joint but not actually touching it , and inhale. :yay:

10. This works I have done it so many times except i spit the water out while exhaling the hit it seriously doesn't feel like you took a hit.

11. this works motherfuckers. I do not know why most of you say this will not work, without trying it. Its common sense I mean how can it NOT work? Have you ever tried fucking bubbling water in your mouth while looking down? The water stays in your mouth. I did this yesterday, and the day before, and other times.

12. Thank you. This is what i though of but havent tried it. I will try it tonight. But so none of you lose any sleep, i'm going to do it with the roach so i dont ruin the whole J if i mess it up. :p;)

13. You probably mess up and end up spitting water all over your joint.

14. 10$ says someone reading this thread will try it and end up choking on the water.

15. I thought about this the other day actually haha. I always do that as a joke to make a sound like a bong.

I'll have to actually try it some time now lol.

16. When i tried this, i swallowed the ice cube. Granted it was after a session

17. works best with hot knifing

18. ive done this and it works... i also put snow in my mouth sometimes or i rip icicles off the roof and put them in my mouth if i'm smoking outside.