I wonder if this will work

Discussion in 'General' started by Commando, May 29, 2008.

1. so im leaving tommrow morning at 6am to florida for a week.

heres my plan.

dime bag up the weed, wrap it around in some duct tape a few times, dip in peanut butter, and then wrap again, and then tape under my ball sac..

bad idea or good idea?

if it sucks, how else can i do it?

its going to be, me, my 2 friends, and my friends parents ( we are 19, and his family invited us along with them to their trip to orlando) so i dont think we should be searched to seirously.. i hope anyways..

2. Why the peanut butter?

3. ive heard that peanut butter will mask any smell. i mean the wrap job ill do on the bags will most likely eliminate any odor, but just as a precaution in case theres any dogs, the peanut butter will leave no trace of the smell. cuz this bud, when i open the bags, i wonder if i killed a skunk and put it in the bag insted of nug.

4. i dont know if youl get caught or not but i think that would ruin the bud. duct tape is a bitch to take off of something if its not completeley flat and adding peanut butter is gonna create a messy, messy situation under your balls and the weed will prolly taste like if someone rubbed peanut butter on their dick then wiped it off and wiped it all over your bud.
    if youre desperate go for it i guess

5. You can't mask smell from dogs. They smell different then us. And dogs love peanut butter. Also the duct tape is gonna be hard to peel apart. Just throw it in a bag, crotch it and hope for the best.

6. LOL imagine a video on the news or liveleak or some shit of that happening. The dog wants to get the peanut butter and it finds a sack of weed hah! I'm really stoned!

7. well ofcourse im desperate, i dont want no weed when im down there. and im sure as fuck not going to ask random people for it.

well i figure that it.. its gonna be bagged, wrapped, dipped, wrapped again, then taped. so no peanut butter will be touching my balls. and if it got on my balls and f i had MY dog lick it off it wouldnt be considered cheating on my girlfriend (i hope someone picks up on that one)

8. 99% of the time the dogs at airports are exclusively bomb-sniffing dogs.

But its still only 99%.

9. thats what i was thinking, lmfao.

10. just make a run for the plane if a dog attacks, because you are fucked if one of those dogs gets pissed....I like smoking weed, but I wouldn't risk getting caught at the airport.