I Won A Competition

Discussion in 'General' started by LauraJadeth, Nov 25, 2010.

1. But I don't get the prize or the credit :( And I never win anything!

So basically my Aunty works for the local council and they were doing a Christmas card competition. You design a card and if you win they publish it, put your name on it and sell it for charity. The prize is a bunch of paints, brushes and art stuff. The cut off age is 20 and I'm 21.

When we went to see my Aunty, my daughter Faith was scribbling so I thought I'd draw something Christmassy. I drew a Christmas tree in a snow scene sort of thing, with a little penguin couple holding hands and looking up at the tree. The guy penguin had a top hat and everything.

I left it there and didn't think anything of it.

Today, my Mum told me that my 17 year old cousin put her name on my picture I left there and entered it into the competition...and it won.

I want my art stuff! I don't care about the fact her name will be on the card (my mum's buying a shit load by the way, LOL). I just want my brushes and paints and felts and crayons and pencils...cause my daughter loves drawing :)

She's being a bitch about it though and is keeping everything. Bloody meanie!

2. could bring it to court :rolleyes:

3. I'MMA SUE THAT BITCH!

Nah I just want some crayons for my hard work :laughing:

I know that I won...and that's all that matters :rolleyes:

4. this sounds like a case for judge judy

5. Do you think she would hear my case??!?!!

I NEED JUSTICE

6. I'm sure you know a way to get her back... Go to the most extreme measure to punish that bitch.

7. I feel ya. In kindergarten I won a big wheel thingy at a school fair. Some douchebag made a big deal that his kid won so he got it

8. Kill her and steal the supplies, it's the perfect crime.

9. I think you need to come clean. You cheated on the big competition:p

10. Get Judge Judy's ass down here now and let her handle the case!

11. Yeah but his cousin didn't ask for permission... Maybe splitting the things? She should give you something... Damn :(

12. from the title of the thread....

i'd thought you had entered a WET T-SHIRT contest.....

i know youd win that fo-sho<---------:cool:

.......[​IMG]

13. #13 SassyMelassy, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    That is bloody fucking awesome!! You rock!

The part about your cousin taking credit for your talent is kind of BS, but your cousin should def. give you the prizes she won from YOUR drawing.

14. That is pretty unjust.
    Dont let her get away with it, get your art supplies that are rightfully yours.