Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I woke up high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, May 13, 2011.

1. I want to know if it's possible to wake up high! I made a firecracker and put in an entire gram of goods into it. I ate it at like 7:30 and the effects hit me like at 9:00... I went to sleep at 11:00 and slept until 6:00am.

Throughout the night i could feel a strong body high and when i woke up it was still there and my eyes were red as hell. Is it possible that i actaully woke up HIGH?

ALSO, on a side note, when i took a shit it smelled exactly like skunk lmao

2. yes it is happens to me after i get real baked

3. You didn't wake up high, you woke up with a glorious weed hangover.

4. #4 Braddock, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Listen to the dope doctor.

5. Nahhh. He was still high. You ate that shizzzzz son.

6. I love when that happens. Saves me a joint.

7. ive woke up high still. I smoke usually like .5 of chron before going to sleep at 2, i wake up at 8-9 and feel burnt out, not so much high

8. I've woken up high many times, of course not at a peak high but I definitely still feel high...after you smoke so much for so long you don't even really realize if you're high or not unless you stare at something, and then you'll get high vision for a half second lol

9. Summed it up real nicely. Good stuff.

10. A lot of times I still feel the effects when I open my eyes but kinda snap out of it when I sit up. But other times (especially with edibles) you can definitely stay that way for a long while after getting up.

It's just weed's way of saying good morning :smoke: