I wish....

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Dec 25, 2008.

1. #1 burnttwaffle, Dec 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2008
    there was a better way to express my love for you all,and all of the feelings i am having right now.

Language really is a failed tool.

Happy holidays

-Waffles

2. thanks bw. you have yourself a happy holiday as well.

3. Merry Christmas brother, love you too

your posts always make me happy haha

4. Happy Holidays! :)

5. damn dude, every post i read of yours makes my day that much better.

happy holidays to you BW....ill smoke the next bowl for you.

6. Yeah I have a hard time articulating my thoughts into words, but I am usually obliterated when this occurs.

Happy Holidaze!

w0rd

7. Good vibes for you man, and all of the city. Happy holidays blades! The next few shots and bowls are for all of you:hello:

8. I usually throw out burntwaffles.

But youre cool man.

Damn ***** 3,500 posts!

9. Happy Holidays bro. It seems to me you're spreading the "Holiday Cheer", all year around. It's a good change of scenery from the spam, and flaming that's become more prevelant lately. Anyways, man, thanks for always being such a cheerful member, your a good dude.

That was funny as fuck, and congrats on thirt-five hundred posts. (Saying thirtyfive hundred, as opposed to three thousand five hundred kinda makes it sound like a lot more. I mean really, it's a LOT of posting. You posted 100 posts, 35 times! I'm past seventy two hundred.... fuck.) hahahaha

10. Happy Holidays to you too!

11. You're threads are always so uplifting! :)

Same to you man, and the rest of you. This community is a great place and I'm glad I can be a part of it.

12. yeah you were only here like 2 months before me! So think of how much posting youve done in that time! :D

13. Being up on Meth for weeks on end with nothing to do but go online because you're too paranoid to leave your house will do that to ya...

I been clean off that shit for a few months now I think. Tryin not to count the days, keep it out of sight and out of mind, but never forget how destructive it was to me.

Can't say it was all bad though, I got to know a lot of chill blades in that time! :wave:

14. I swear Waffle, I'm going to get your MDMA hookup one of these days.

15. Yeah, I'm on oxy and feelin' the first effects, including a love for everyone here also. :]

you guys are seriously the best group of people EVER.
    I've always had to leave forums after a month or two either because I got bored or the people there pissed me off.
    But not you guys; I expect I'll be here for a longgg time.

love you all;
    happy holidays. :smoke:

16. BW i wanna party with YOU!!!!!

or at least smoke a blunt or hit up Okemo

17. word son

you ski or snowboard?

-BW