Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wish weed wasn't a drug that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. What the fuck? I don't know what is making you anxious about smoking weed but this is kind of idiotic.

2. I know what you're talking about. I can get kinda panicky if I smoke too much and feel uncomfortable. I'm pretty sensitive to substances. I also have anxiety, but I don't know if that has anything to do with.

3. I've suffered bad anxiety since I was 15. Discovered weed at 20 and it improved my nerves dramatically. So I can't relate, sorry.

4. logic Is merely explaing how the world SHOULD work, not how it actually is.
    Our world is not logical...

Get that through your damn vulcan mind.

5. It only gives you a bad high because you THINK it's gonna give you a bad high

6. That's not accurate. lol Science exists... :D These are ways of explaining how the world does work. :smoke:

It's not like someone developed logic to dictate the world, people observed the world and developed logic from how things actually do work.