Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wish weed wasn't a drug that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #61 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're not wrong, at least according to logic and common sense. :)

2. Actually your logic fails miserably. Were talking about cannabis here.

THC is a drug, cannabis has THC in it which makes it a drug. Dont say its not a drug just because you smoke it.

3. #63 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    I'm not saying it's not a drug just because I smoke it. lol What an absurd accusation. Logic is logic, take a math class. :rolleyes:

4. I do take math class. How about you take common sense class. What you're saying is that cannabis isn't a drug, THC is. So if THC is in cannabis (which it it lol) does that not make cannabis a drug?

5. #65 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    No, it does not. Please reread my post demonstrating how that logic is false. The logic I used is impeccable. Google it.

6. and my new mantra is

clear your mind, of questions

7. I'm too high for this lol. I'm just gonna drop it. I apologize for thinking that you wasn't calling cannabis a drug cause you smoke.

8. #68 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    All is well. :)

9. i used to get bad high but not nomoe! if u want to smoke without trippin just take 1 snap.

10. Lol ive never had A bad experience and i never "set up" either

11. repair man man man man

12. I've only had 1 bad experience. I smoked with the flu, and Let me tell you... Vomiting high is not fun, The high just made me even more paranoid.

13. I've never had a bad high from bud....

And weed is the only thing that doesn't need a certain setting for me. I can smoke and go do anything anywhere. I'm fine when I'm high... but I couldnt be drunk just anywhere or pop pills anywhere. And also weed has never amplified bad feelings or problems for me. It just helps me think about it from a different perspective and makes me feel better. Or the bud just helps me not give a fuck about whatever it is and I get over it. There have been times where I started trippin from bud but as soon as I realize is just the weed I always chill out.

Why r you so anxious? Once you figure that out stop trippin on it. If it just the bud or even if its not then when you're high and start freaking out just tell yourself "I'm high. Its just the weed. I'm good." And you should feel better. Also you should probably smoke less when you're ready again... until you get it in control.

14. really good advice man. I smoked last night, and even though at times I got a little nervous, I just didn't let it bother me. watched some tv and it was all good.

15. yep. I had the same problem as you but I just play epic music or watch a movie or something. Basically busy your mind. Have fun with it. Here's a huge one though-your anxiety will be screaming in your head "move, walk around, get out of this place, or you will die!" lol i know the feeling. Just tell that anxiety to go fuck itself. STAY STILL as much as you can. Staying still goes completely against the whole "fight or flight" protocol. You can sit down, lay down, whatever, just find a comfortable position and stay there. Doing some deep breathing or drinking some cool refreshing water also helps A LOT. All these tips basically + thinking techniques all have basically cured my anxiety attacks high or sober.

16. one of my biggest problems is when I'm high, I start worrying about my physical health, or my mental health. when you're high, your thought process is not the same. you think about things in a different way. So you analyze the high and freak out because your thoughts go into overdrive. but you're just high. they're just thoughts. if you get stuck on negative thinking when you're high, boom, anxiety kicks in. just relax and realize there is really nothing to be worried about and you'll be smiling about nothing in no time.

17. wut?

Plants can be drugs. Opium comes from a plant. Cocaine is extracted from plants. Cannabis is a plant. All of them are drugs.

18. yes! i know exactly what you mean! I have hypochondriac issues as well and that is definitely true. That's why my techniques are very simple. BREATH, CHILL, RELAX, and/or STAY STILL. I always remember them even while blazed out of my mind because I use them in everyday life as well if I feel anxious or stressed. And another huge thing that helps is realizing how funny you look while paranoid or anxious. Like the famous cop overdose on weed video.

19. #79 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    It's not the plant that's the drug though. Hydrocodone is the drug, heroin is the drug, cocaine is the drug, THC along with other cannibinoids is the drug. The poppy plant is not. The coca plant is not. Cannabis is not. :)

20. yes but according to oxford dictionary, which I think should be a reliable source, the definition of the noun form of "drug" is "a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body". Now when cannabis is put in that sentence it makes sense. So I always considered marijuana a drug. A benign drug though, I don't see what's wrong with drugs when they're used responsibly