Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wish weed wasn't a drug that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Have you ever tried smoking the cigarette after instead of before? A cigarette always levels me out if I'm feeling the way you describe.

2. I've only ever had a few bad highs from weed, and that was in the n00b days when a bowl would have me retarded high.

3. To me, it always been mind over matter. Trees always calm my mind from paranoia, even sativas, so unfortunately i cant relate to this at all. Sativas tend to make me think about random shit, or contemplate "problems" im having, which i eventually realize arent actually problems, im just over thinking (even though thats not always entirely bad). :laughing: But that must suck, i feel for you man.

4. That contains a chemical that is a drug.

5. #45 imnickim, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    yea man i know exactly what u mean. sometimes its just not a good time or a good place. iv been really down before and just didnt feel that smoking would make me feel any better. of course i have down times where smoking will help but yea i get wat u mean. setting also plays a factor. im used to smoking in the comfort of my house and not going anywhere. so when i smoked with my friend that still lives at home we had to go in the woods at night, sketchy as fuck and messed with my high

edit: and also im glad that its like that. smoke some crack and u could b outside of a police station and u wont give a fuck. thats the difference with real drugs and pot. u still r urself and ur still aware of ur surroundings.

6. #46 Hardnutcheck, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I don't understand how people can do something with out trying to know/learn the most they can about it. I don't know how people can keep believing lies/stereotypes when all the information is readily available and how those same people constantly spread wrong information, not having any info to back their statement, while having others believe all the wrong stuff and repeat that same information as fact.

Hopefully this link will be seen and help many.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...e-dealing-anxiety-panic-attacks-paranoia.html

7. "It ain't no motherfucking drug. I done done the research.
    It's just a plant. It just grow like that, and if you should so happen to set it on fire, there are some effects. But that's not the same as drugs. Drugs, you got to do shit to it chemically. You got to add baking soda, water, stir it up -- I don't know the recipe, I'm just sayin'. There's some shit you got to do to it. But why the fuck it's illegal, I don't know. Aspirin is perfectly legal, but if you take 13 of them motherfuckers, it'll be your last headache."
    -Kat Williams

8. I hope you aren't talking about me. I've tried learn as much as I can about cannabis so excuse me if I haven't read this particular guide. It is a very good guide though and I thank you for posting it.

9. People in general.

Why would you assume I'm talking about you?

10. because I started the thread, and things I've said about cannabis and my experience with it have been derided by other people in it.

11. What's your favorite movie? Put that on. Pound a few beers. Smoke a cig. Have your best friends around. See if that'll help. I wish the best, no offense but I'd honestly hate to be in that position. Seems like it would be such an annoying thing to deal with.

Good luck!

12. Been in your position before. Feeling paranoid, anxious, uncomforable after smoking. If you want to come down drink some fruit juices and eat some food and go for a walk.

Don't force it. If it doesn't feel healthy don't do it.

Take care of yourself and your family and let everything else fall into place.

13. Its the same with with tobacco, does that mean its not a drug?

I had a feeling katt williams was the reason why some people believe its not a drug :rolleyes:.

14. #54 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes, Tobacco is not a drug. Nicotine is. lol Kind of like how Whiskey isn't a drug, it's just a drink. Alcohol is a drug and the Whiskey just has alcohol in it.

15. Nicotine is found in tobacco so that makes it a drug, genius :rolleyes:. It like saying aspirin isn't a drug, its a pill. Weed is a drug, bottom line :wave:

16. #56 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    No, that's not how it works. lol Words have definitions, you know. It's not like saying that at all and THC along with the other cannabinoids are drugs. Cannabis itself is not a drug.

17. THC and nicotine are drugs. THC is found is cannabis which makes cannabis a drug. Nicotine is found in tobacco which makes it a drug.

18. #58 Verdurous, Aug 3, 2011
    I put creamer in my coffee. Creamer is a dairy product. Therefore, coffee is a dairy product.

Your logic fails miserably.

19. this is high logic. whereas you hop metaphysically in philosophical dimensions come to life, skirting there answers side ways back to the accepted world.

20. While then coffees a drink with a drug in it caffeine and coca leaves have a drug in it a lot of plants have drugs in them but I wouldn't consider those all drugs maybe I'm wrong.