Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wish weed wasn't a drug that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. depended upon set and setting for you to have a good experience. I haven't smoked in a while and I want to, but I know I'd have a bad high or have a panic attack. Some day I'll be able to enjoy weed again without getting anxious. That day is not today, however.

2. It's not a drug, its a plant.

3. hahah what?! i smoke anytime and have an amazing high. its not like lsd or shrooms where you have to plan a trip. at least in my experience.

4. It doesn't really, i mean it certainly makes it better, but i've never been in a scenario that i know would give me a bad high. :confused_2:

5. Yes it is sir. Definition:

6. It's both. Please lets not have this argument for the 200th time.

thats how it was for me when I first started out. now its not. go figure.

Its like a self fulfilling prophecy. I smoke and in the back of my mind I'm afraid of having a bad high, so I do.

7. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I smoke it all the time, and never worry about getting anxious.

I mean this is grasscity, Im here because I love, and always enjoy weed.

8. I guess you've never had a bad experience with weed, because once you do, its hard to smoke without having that same experience again.

9. I understand you completely, oldSCHOOL. It's always the thinking of having a bad experience that triggers one. It just takes self reassurance that you aren't actually having a bad high, you're just stoned and think you are. That helps me, anyway.

10. hit a joint once or twice when/if youre ready

11. Ive had such a bad high that i puked several times and had a remaining headache for the rest of the day.

What did i do the next day u ask?

I toked on mad reefer :).

I feel like i used to get bad highs because while i was smoking i would think about these "bad highs" and bam it would happen. Now i just toke without thinking. I havn't had a bad high in a very long period of time.

12. I disagree. I have had a few bad times with ganja over the years, but it is just one of those things you either get over or don't. Smoke way less, and work your way back up. Smoke the tiniest amount in any situations that make you anxious but you still want to blaze.

As you said, it is a self-fulfilling prophecy, so if you are talking yourself into having a bad time while you are high, then why even bother smoking? I'd wait til you get that sorted, as you are just wasting MJ if you aren't enjoying it!

13. Sounds new school man....:wave:

14. So by this definition, it would be assumed a wrong blood transfusion is a drug because your body becomes impaired due to inappropriate anti-bodies.
    Or swallowing glue giving you a major stomachache.
    hm...

15. I've only had a bad high once.. And it was due to me feeling guilty from smoking. So that's when I made my signature :p

That was a year or so ago I think.

16. Here we go...

Bottom line is you smoke it for the effects. Thats a drug. You take advil, mdma, or anything else for the same reason

17. Thats not what he said. ;)

18. I would think someone who is a medical marijuana patient and who has an lsd blotter as their avatar would be more informed about drugs, like cannabis.

19. yea, I tend to do that, talk myself into being anxious, because after I smoke I end up focusing to much on how I feel rather than just chilling at letting myself feel good. how would you suggest that I "get that sorted"?

20. No one addressed my question. Does a bad blood transfusion count as a drug? It is a substance and is disrupting normal bodily function which is what a drug is "defined" as.