Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Wish This Was My Grandmother

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cobraclone, Aug 8, 2006.

1. [​IMG]A 55-year-old grandmother is in jail today after Pontotoc County officials raided her home in Lula, Oklahoma yesterday. County sheriff's deputies found a number of large marijuana plants in her backyard, and officials say her three grand-children were at the house when officers arrived with a search warrant. KTEN's Andrea Kurys reports.

Officials began their investigation several days ago after receiving reports from neighbors about the illegal plants growing in her yard. The reports were verified, and Pontotoc County deputies and Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers executed a search warrant... [Read More]

2. yeah i wish my grandma was in jail too :rolleyes:

3. Meaning a smoker :rolleyes:

4. That's absolutly horrible.

Maybe she was growing those for medicinal purposes? Or Maybe she didn't even know what they were, and her grandkids thought it would be kool to pull a fast one.

Either way - that fucking sucks that they would put an old (I use the term loosely)woman in jail for growing a couple plants.

5. lmfao that was the funniest sacrastic thing ive read in a while

6. I love how they make it sound so bad that "her grandkids were in the house".

7. If 55 is old I should have been dead years ago!

8. i actually feel kinda bad joking about it (just got back in fromn drinking) since i spent the day w/ my grandma today. i also got to see my (deceased) grandpa's brother and my grandma's sister and her husband (who i actually got a hookup on lodgings on lake travis near austin from). cool day of catching up w/ family that i haven't seen in a long time. and i was out of bud so i had about 12 - 15 hits off of a resin chunk before i left so i was pretty blown away by the invitation to the lake house whenever i wanted. :hello:

9. urgh that sucks. damn pigs...

around here, depending on the amount of plants you got, they either don't care or just tell you to rip em out. and no way in hell they can get a warrant because they saw a couple plants on the balcony...

10. i heard about a 74 year old man who stayed in his house for a couple days, and his neighbors thought he had died, so they called the police to see if he was okay, he didnt answer the door, so of course being the dumb fucking pigs they are they kicked in the door, and the old man was perfectly fine, but as they were walking in the house, they saw a couple of plants. now this old man, had been suffering from MS. and he had started growing his own pot so that he didnt had to rely on street dealers. but now, a 74 year old man, has to go to jail for 3 months. that is complete BULLSHIT.

i mean seriously, what is wrong, with growing a natural herb, and smoking it in your own private home, to relieve your horrible back pain. but no, the government wants to ruin lifes.

11. They're not trying to ruin lives. This is how much they're scared of freedom of thought.