i wish this video was a joke....cops & skater

Discussion in 'General' started by sillymunchin, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Baltimore, MD baby! I'm living there now, and I like it. But it has tons of problems: a big homeless population, gangs, shootings, etc. I only say that cuz it makes this video even more fucking ridiculous- this is at the inner harbor (the touristy, safest part of town), starring an asshole cop and a young kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Unreal.

2. Was on Fox News a few hours ago. Cop's suspended without pay pending investigation.

3. yeah this shit was just on my local news, fuck the police.

4. They told me to

5. I love the last three seconds

"That think better not be on, if im on-"

Yeah, you are on the internet.

6. All cities have homeless people, gangs, and shootings

7. damn that cop must have some kind of issue or something of that sort....taking out his problems through his job...thats when I think cops go over board, abuseing their power and all..

8. Yawn..what else is new just another asshole cop...there everywhere its the biggest gang in the world...

9. Looks like that cop needs to calm down and smoke some ganja.

10. i hate that. cops are like that around here.

11. #1 vid on AOTS today.

12. man those kids learned not to talk back

lololol

13. I didn't know disrespecting an officer was against the law.

14. I didn't even see him disrespect him. He is a 14 year old kid. He is going to say dude. I don't find that offensive if someone calls me dude I dont get it. Then he goes into this whole thing about IM OFFICER RIVIERA! Like the kid is supposed to know your fucking name. That guy was a douche.

15. Haha yeah man I was thinkin the same shit when the video cut out.

16. man thats screwed up beyond beleife, I can't beleive a person can act so irrationaly, especialy to kids . . . .wtf ?

17. Ahaha, sorry but that cop is a riot.
    I like the cut of his jive.

18. Fuck that guy. Wow... thats almost as bad as when the cops illeagly raided my friends house while i was present...

19. Fucking big man... throwing around a 14 year old for nothing, Is there 1 cop in this world whos not a fucking joke ? Im yet to see or meet one.

20. Cop: I'm not "man" i'm not "dude"
    Cop: I am offcer eat a dick.
    Cop: The sooner you learn that, the longer your gonna live in this world
    Cop: You go around doing this kind of stuff somebodies gonna kill you

Hes a kid, kids call people "dude," get the fuck over it. Hopefully this kid will say he felt like his life was in danger, you shouldn't be a cop with these kind of poor mental health. It still depends on how clever this kid makes his statements that will determine what ends up happening to dude.

It got cut out, but what the cop said was "Is that camera on? Because if I find this on the news later, i'm fucked."

Also the pigs number is 410-882-6737. I'll be calling it all day ready to give him a piece of my mind. Nvm, already disconnected lol. Well i'm gonna order some dildo's, blow up dolls, whips and butt plugs to the guys house lol.